Buskers setup with Kemper

• would like to busk using the Kemper (non powered) for the guitar profiles and to play backing tracks through whilst I perform. I already know how to run backing tracks through the Kemper but I need advice on an amplification setup and means to power both the Kemper and amplification unit. I would need the setup to be portable, able to be powered for decent amounts of time and for the sound quality to be at a good overall standard. I have looked into generators as a means of power however due to the expense, noise and portability I felt that a sine wave inverter system may be a better approach? Though I am no means an expert in this field hence why I am asking for advice. I realise that to get good results this probably cant be done on the absolute cheap however I am not looking for a complete optimum system. I need a setup that I can trust will be reliable and deliver good results in sound quality and power however I would like to keep at fairly low cost if and where possible. I appreciate the help! Thanks

• You're going to take a multi thousand dollar kemper busking? No offensive but I don't predict this ends well.
    How are you going to power the PA?

Why not pickup something like a Roland CUBE Street Ex? I don't think anyone is gonna care about precise tone
    when walking by your busking spot.

• One qualifier: "Cheap" and "reliable" rarely go together. This is not a cheap recommendation.

But since I like insane ideas, here goes ....

Paults gave you a great battery powered PA recommendation with the Mackie FreePlay. This system is bi-amped! So that covers audio playback.

Now how do you power the KPA itself? Assuming it's the passive toaster (27 watts max consumption) and assuming you need US 110V 60Hz: There's a product that some contractors, hunters, fishers, campers use ... Xantrec's Portable Powerpack 1500. Around $500. Quiet, portable battery power on wheels. No moving parts, no gas, no fumes. It's kind of heavy, about 60 lbs., but hey! it's on wheels! Since a passive toaster doesn't draw much you could play all day on the street, 10 -15 hours. Just don't ever take your eyes off your rig ... or it'll be gone in a heartbeat!

Here's a pdf link to the product brochure: http://productimageserver.com/…ture/brochure/15599BR.pdf