MIDI FSW PATCH CHANGES in BROWSE and PERFORM mode ..... are they slower in FW 4.0.3 compared to FW 3.3 ?

• Hey all

I set " Rig Cross Fade set to 2.0 " when using / trying FW 3.3 and FW 4.0.3

So ....... when changing patchs with a MIDI FSW in BROWSE or PERFORM mode ..... are the changes [ ie: profile-to-profile-transitions ] now sonically / audibly slower and laggy'ier in 4.0.3 compared to 3.3 -or- am I now just imagining this ?

Ben

• For me The audio switches quickly but the screen on the Kemper does not update quick enough. It has been like this from the start of the 4.x betas. I hope it gets sorted out as it's annoying.

• Thanks all.

drog - I don't use the Remote - just a "normal" BJ Devices TB-12 ..... never any issues in 3 ..... 4 is very laggy

vablows & whippinpost91850 -> good to know I'm not " hear-magining " the lagging :)

Ben

• Do you also find that the tap tempo indicator on the remote takes several seconds to update too?
    im on 3.3 and notice that it can take 3 or 4 seconds before the tap indicator matches the tempo i've tapped into it. It often stutters and throws out random flashes before settling down to a regular pulsed indication.

I don't have the remote .... but yep .... even with my "generic" controller ...... big time ..... in fact, with FW 3.1 I remember Tap Tempo response being almost instantaneous / perfect ..... since then, 3.3 and 4.X its getting way "driftier".