STL Tones Product Releases

• Some of the absolute best profiles I've ever played. Bar none, the best SLO Profiles I've played, absolutely stunning. The SLO heavy rhythm with a green scream upfront slightly boosting is the absolute perfect rhythm tone to me, reminds me of killswitch engage but brighter. They have this crunch and saturation to them that makes them more " real" than a lot of other profiles I've played. Absolutely fantastic, would use them for my main rhythm and leads any day of the weak. Same goes for the Andy James pack: specifically his 5150. I like how it's not über over the top tight: feels completely natural, how the amp feels playing right in front of you straight in, or in the studio through monitors. The absolute perfect at the gates or carcass tone with these with no boost needed, with a 7 string and green scream these could be the most brutal profiles I've heard, with full bottom end, excellent job.

• Tried several times to purchase over the weekend. Screen crashed to an "error" screen and the on the few times I did get to the checkout screen there was no discount shown or any indication of how to get one. :(

• Hey guys, Sonny here from STL Tones. Apologies for the issues with the checkout section on the store, we were having some technical problems. The store is back up and running. Stay tuned for some new exciting announcements we have coming shortly! :)

Sonny

STL Tones

• Hey guys, Sonny here from STL Tones. Apologies for the issues with the checkout section on the store, we were having some technical problems. The store is back up and running. Stay tuned for some new exciting announcements we have coming shortly! :)

Sonny

STL Tones

You ran a special and then failed to provide the information necessary to honor it. Hope the exciting announcement is related to this.

• Update: Sonny from STL took the time to reach out to me and I can happily say that I am now the owner of some stellar STL Tones profiles.

First impressions?

These are gonna be supplanting some very good profiles on my Kemper.

• Check the Ambient pack its unique will suit any guitar pick up /style
    There are really unique presets in the ambient pack so make sure you check that out :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey guys, the vid of Andy James jamming our 'Sky Dreams' Kemper Pack has hit 1 million views on our Facebook page! Pretty cool to see people interacting!!

With that, we're excited to announce that we will be releasing 'Sky Dreams Platinum' within a few weeks! This bundle will include additional profiles,
    and more effects based profiles too! For anyone who has already purchased the pack there will be a discounted upgrade.

We have other REALLY rad news coming in the New Year too, cant wait to announce!

[Blocked Image: https://s27.postimg.org/wlvpkd7pv/Full_Size_Render_2.jpg]

• Our friend Soren at Klanggeist Studio's has uploaded a Tone test for Architects - A Match Made In Heaven using our Protone Bulb Deluxe Kemper Bundle. Check it out -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks Soren, sounds rad!

• Hey guys, heres another tone example of Andy James' Signature Kemper Bundle. In this vid Andy demonstrates the sounds and positions of the Japanese Pentatonic Scale.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Evan /ALL . There is a NEW pack from Andy coming out soon right? Is that gonna be here next month brother or do we know when?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Evan/ALL sounds get my friend count me in, so the Sky Dreams Platinum series is released already ? Ill check back when the site us up again :)

Ash