STL Tones Product Releases

• Evan its about time (cheeky i know) but i am saying this because you guys have got talent
    and want you TO KEEP GOING (please)
    Some one PROVE and tell me if they can beat your ambient pack
    Ask ANDY JAMES (KILLER UNDERRATED GUITARIST BLAH)

keep going bro,
    SOLD

THANK YOU BRA
    love these sounds man !!! :P

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Evan, you have even labeled the single coils and pick up positions, I am drooling over this man, Andy is a Monster, he gives great lessons about writing too. This was a great surprise man :D thank you STL/Andy!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just bought the Andy James and the STL Tones Bundle. Can't wait to get them all loaded in and work through them!!

• Hi Evan/ALL

I have some of the best dynamic responses on the Andy leads presets (active HB neck) , what a surprise to see NEW sounds in the rhythm section , all new sweet spots there even on the cleans and single coils as well as the hard shred and HB's actives.

Since i have all the other packs, i thought i would get just a good /similar sound from the Andy packs like the others
    I was wrong, all new sounds there man and a great array of effects, you guys are the masters at ambient and atmospherics (hands down)
    Nah Evan you did some thing EXTRA with this Andy pack man.

You really have bought out some of the best sweet spots with the Peavy amp Evan, absolutely outstanding there.
    I was surprised to see the Rhythm was as good as the LEADS. If you like Shred and good heavy Rhythm , then you better not let this one slip my friends
    Please keep making packs guys, and a big thank you to Andy.

Sincerely
    Ash

• Evan just being honest man and you really know what your doing with the Ambient packs, try listening to some of them in Stereo its unbelievable.
    The other packs are just as great but Andy's tone and leads are captured here 100% Really happy with this man
    Any more packs you do i am not even thinking twice. SOLD.

Ash

• Hey guys,

just wanted to mention that I'm really in love with your Bulbtone pack. To be honest I wanted to sell my kemper since
    it was okay in the studio and really disappointing when I was playing live.

With your package I'm a 110% satisfied and let me say this: I have tried many other commercial profiles. They don't come even
    close.

I've made a little mix to showcase my happiness ;) . Hope you like it. Pls keep the profiles coming :thumbup:

Bulb tone mix example

• Any test profiles available? I'm sure the stuff is great, but it's also not the cheapest and having bought lots of commercial profiles wonder if it'd be worth spending £23 minimum on new stuff. Anything uploaded on RE to serve as a test profile would be good imo.

All the best

• Any test profiles available? I'm sure the stuff is great, but it's also not the cheapest and having bought lots of commercial profiles wonder if it'd be worth spending £23 minimum on new stuff. Anything uploaded on RE to serve as a test profile would be good imo.

All the best

I agree. There's plenty of variety out there and these packs are not that cheap to take the plunge in the dark.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Hey guys, I thought I would let everybody know that we are running a really rad competition this week for the Andy James Signature Bundle. The prize pack includes:
    -A SET OF EMG 57/66 PICK UP SET
    -10 SETS OF JIM DUNLOP SUPER BRIGHT 10-46 GUITAR STRINGS
    -20 AJ ULTEX 2.0 SIGNATURE GUITAR PICKS
    For your chance to be in the draw to win this prize pack valued at $550, be one of the first 50 people to buy the 'Andy James Signature Kemper Bundle' from www.stltones.com between the 11/14/16 and the 11/20/16.
    Andy will be announcing the winner on Facebook live @7:30PM GMT Via www.facebook.com/andyjamesofficial on the 20th of November 2016