Feature Request - USB Audio

• Catch 22 :rolleyes: - I can't post this in the Feature Request forum because I'm not an owner and I'm not an owner because the Kemper doesn't have one critical feature that I need, which is:-

USB Audio

Why? Reamping. This is a breeze on the Eleven Rack and I am gutted that it is not possible on the Kemper. I am a long time Virus Ti owner and was expecting the same excellent level of DAW integration with the Kemper Amp. I would like the Kemper to output a dry track at the same time as the wet tracks and then be able to reamp that dry track further down the road without any need for recabling. It should also be able to support 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96KHz as a minimum.

Will this ever be possible with the current hardware through a firmware update, or should I just cross it off the list?

• Yes a PC/Mac editor who works with a lot of app (logic pro, cubase) like a plug-in would be very very cool !

Bass amp two :)

• Hello friends from Russia, I too became a user a KPA, I am also very interested insupporting frequencies of 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96KHz. Just please tell me this is possibleor not? I understand that, or it was originally planted, or this is not realizable, because itultimately rests on the power of CPU cycles.
    Sorry for my english, or rather he does not even mine, is the auto-translator from Google.. :D So, that excuse. ;)

• Hi glazsan,
    welcome here :)

At the moment the sample rate is fixed. No words from the producer about a future upgrade.

I don't know whether this would imply more than pure code writing, but it doesn't appear among the priorities in their to-do list :)

• viabtsrotse Thanks for the reply, it's not really the most fun a fact .. I do not have projects in 44.1 ... it's sad, but we will hope that manufacturers, will attend to this problem.) I would evendeclined, in part effect it, for the sake of this
    opportunity , unless of course, freedprocessing power might help. Yes, it would not be bad to have a choice, say the two systems.
    A live performance one for the studio, I would not mind to pay for it ..

Edited once, last by glazsan ().

• I would like the Kemper to output a dry track at the same time as the wet tracks and then be able to reamp that dry track further down the road without any need for recabling.

AFAIK, chances are a dry signal will be made available through S/PDIF in a future upgrade. Currently, a dry (analog) signal is available through the direct output.
    You might want to have a look here:

http://kemper-amps.com/forum/i…age=Thread&threadID=3357&

• S/PDIF for that isn't really suitable if you want to run stereo FX, and tbh is kind of pointless anyway as you can run your guitar directly into a HiZ on any interface that supports S/PDIF, so just send the result to the KPA and to a track in your DAW and thus record the dry track at the same time that way. The point of USB audio is simply convenience, and for those without an audio interface ( there are many guitarists who don't have one ).