VH track I'm the one with Kemper profile of my Metro/Friedman 68 plexi (this time it'll work)

• I used one of my profiles from my Metro/Friedman 68 plexi. I wasn't able to use Soundcloud. The profile are available on Rig Exchange. I'll post some more different ones soon. I'll include another track so people can check it out and see if I came close to EVH tone. I also included Romeo's Delight from Women and Children first. I used the mogg files to extract the separate tracks.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39920992/VH Tracks/VH mp3/I'm the One Kemper VH Profile.01_04.mp3
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39920992/VH Tracks/VH mp3/Romeo's Delight VH Kemper.mp3

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• great playing and the sound is spot on IMO...well done sir :thumbup: ...btw what's the mogg files?

Thank you! Mogg files are files from Guitar Hero in which the bands gives the game developer the multi tracks(or stems) from their songs. You can get the individual tracks from many artist or bands. To open a mogg file you need to use Audacity so you can split a single mogg file so you can have the individual tracks. I have the multi tracks of many songs which I can take out the guitar and jam. I have many including a lot of VH tracks and many other bands. It's really cool. But some of them just have stems with other instruments sub mixed into a stereo track, which kind off sucks! I also have a bunch of Boston tracks which is very interesting listening to the individual tracks!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Oh yeah man. Boston rocks, brother!

Women and Children First.

VH's most organic-and-natural-sounding album by far, IMHO, George.

I can literally feel the studio space on those tracks; it's like being there.

Doing the same slow-download boogie I did in your other thread, so will get back to you with my useless, tongue-in-cheek opinions yet again...

• Thank you! Mogg files are files from Guitar Hero in which the bands gives the game developer the multi tracks(or stems) from their songs. You can get the individual tracks from many artist or bands. To open a mogg file you need to use Audacity so you can split a single mogg file so you can have the individual tracks. I have the multi tracks of many songs which I can take out the guitar and jam. I have many including a lot of VH tracks and many other bands. It's really cool. But some of them just have stems with other instruments sub mixed into a stereo track, which kind off sucks! I also have a bunch of Boston tracks which is very interesting listening to the individual tracks![/quote]

thanx for the mogg-info...I'll have to check that out

• Fantabulously-awesome, George!

Still can't hear much due to the Mac-mono and guitar-panned-hard thing, but oh man, what I can discern is bloody fantastic.

Eddie ought to take a long, hard look at himself, 'cause you sound more like him than he does! LOL

I wouldn't go as far as me sounding like him, but I agree that he changed his playing to more tapping instead of a more scalar approach like he used to! I did the Ice Cream man lick on the I'm the one lead because he used to do it like that live and that lick is very difficult for me to dot! He does it so effortlessly and to me I'm struggling to do it! But as you can see I'm a VanHalen freak! Lol! And it's so cool that I can get close to his tone with the Kemper Amp!

• Not just the tone, bro', but the "vernacular", for want of a better term.

That's why I said you sounded more like him to me than he does. It's like you squeezed the essence out of him, brewed it, distilled the best of what he has to offer and served it up with a nice lil' prawn cocktail and some appropriate garnishing.

So nice, I'm not sure what else I can say, George!

• Can't find them. Under which name? :huh:

It's under George Alayon. Look for the Metro/Friedman and one of them is the one I used. I tweaked it a bit but I'm sure you'll be able to do it.

• Not just the tone, bro', but the "vernacular", for want of a better term.

That's why I said you sounded more like him to me than he does. It's like you squeezed the essence out of him, brewed it, distilled the best of what he has to offer and served it up with a nice lil' prawn cocktail and some appropriate garnishing.

So nice, I'm not sure what else I can say, George!

Thanks! I have a lot of problems with my left wrist. I've suffered from tendonitis to weakness of my left arm due to a pinched nerve on my neck. I had surgery a while ago in which they removed my disk so 2 of my cervical vertebrae(C6 & C7) had to be fused because I couldn't play guitar. It fixed the problem, but now the top disk from the one that was operated, it's almost gone! So I'm starting to some weakness again! Is not as bad, but it's quite annoying! I have to warm up for at least 30 min to get up to speed! Kind of sucks!

• Sorry to hereabout your physical issues, but you play great

Thank you sir! As long as I warm up and don't over do it, it's not that bad.

• What are you using, George? A strat?

I'm using a custom Warmoth Strat with a chambered Alder body with quarter saw maple neck, scalloped, 61o0 stainless steel frets and 2 PRS 59/09 pickups.