Rig Manager 1.6 Beta 3

• we are still running test of the update mechanism. nothing to worry about when you version is slightly different in this case. that's just a part of the test.

I am on Mac OS X 10.7.5 I just downloaded and installed the RM Beta - it now says I am Version 1.6.25 (12402). I checked to see if it would update my Profiler and it did not - I am still on Public Beta 4.0.612337B. I would like to update my KPA to the current release - should I do that manually or wait for RM to do it automaticall?

• I am on Mac OS X 10.7.5 I just downloaded and installed the RM Beta - it now says I am Version 1.6.25 (12402). I checked to see if it would update my Profiler and it did not - I am still on Public Beta 4.0.612337B. I would like to update my KPA to the current release - should I do that manually or wait for RM to do it automaticall?

As far as I'm aware, the release is identical to the beta of 4.06

• I found a bug in live search/filter function where filtered results do not reflect deleting search string. After deleting search string the filtered results stay on previous filter. If it's LIVE search, it should reflect that the search string is empty. I tried deleting by Backspace and also selecting whole search string and deleting it with Delete button.

i misread your statement. i was under the impression that you refer to the deletion of one character, not the entire search string. what you refer to has indeed nothing to do with the platform and we'll fix that

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• As far as I'm aware, the release is identical to the beta of 4.06

Yep, I am with you. I just figured I would do it since 'functionally identical' isn't the same as 'exactly identical' and that perhaps it would reduce any possible risk to glitches, bugs and what not.

• Just took advantage of a PC (Win 10) I have at my holidays place and installed the latest beta available on the site (9.10.16, 1:38 am). Reported version is 6. 25.12401.

My report:

1. It seems that a new version was not installed automatically (as hinted at in the OP). But when I checked "Search for new version" it found 6.27.

2. The characters appear blurred in comparison with some previews I've seen on this thread (see attachment).
    All the other apps on my system appear as they should.
    (Hint: might RM have troubles with Windows' ClearType?)

3. Once the "A RM software Update is available" window is open through the "Search for new version" menu entry, if I give the focus back to the main window the former disappears. If I click again on "Search for new version" nothing happens. The "A RM software Update is available" window is not dead tho, it's just behind the main app window: the only way to bring it on focus again is to select it in the opened windows list.

4. I tried to reduce the size of the rightmost column (Time of Upload). It worked but at this stage it has been impossible to grab its border again to restore its size. I had to move it to the penultimate position, resize it and place it back.

Installed 6.27.12436.

5. Time of Upload's right margin is not visible (and "grabbable" (?) ) any more.
    In order to make it appear I have to enlarge the inspector so that the shifting bar appears at the bottom of the screen, and move the latter all its way right. Now I can see and grab Time of Upload's right margin.
    Every time the shifting bar disappears, Time of Upload's right margin is not visible any more.

6. Before the shifting bar appeared, funny, very little (like 4 in typographic size) characters (such as : . + :: . ) appeared in the upper part of the status bar (when the rigs counter appears). Once the shifting bar appeared they are gone and don't return for now.

7. Character blurriness has remained as in previous version.

8. An observation not specifically related to the beta: unlike resizing the data columns, when trying to resize the Inspector or the Folder Tree section the line to be grabbed is too thin. It takes several attempts to grab it. Give the mouse movement more margins, like when resizing the columns in the rig list.

HTH.

• Updated to latest 1.6.30 Beta and woohoo. The filtering/search feature now seems to work on list of profiles cached in memory.
    Simply, just fast:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks Kemper team, for this update. Not sure if my request for sending search query after hitting Enter key is still valid now.

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• I opened Rig Manager and clicked option to check for updates and I got confirmation that Rig manager and Profiler are up to date. Although there was newer OS 4.0.6 release...