What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All of these Java Jazz Festival videos,especially the ones from Lee, are great.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sco is on his own man

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• If you ever played in a Texas dance band this one was always on your set list.8)

External Content www.youtube.com

• linstening to this band,

I went in Milan last Friday to see Gilby Clark and they were opening for him,

They Sound Good, ..it's a bit too heavy for my taste but Damn They've been great.

External Content open.spotify.com

I guess they use Fractal but Who cares! I've bough their EP.

• If you ever played in a Texas dance band this one was always on your set list.8)

Great performance but highlights one of my pet peeves about music videos. I don't know if others feel like I do but I get really annoyed when the video looks like it was edited by someone who has no understanding of appreciation for the musicians. It seems like every time I watch a video of a live performance, waiting for a specific guitar solo, bass line, drum fill etc., right when it starts they pan to backup singers that aren't singing or rhythm guitar, or some dude in a control booth. Instead of highlighting the musicians when it's their time to shine they just pick some random shot of someone in the band bopping their head. There weren't even any shots of the backup singers in this video and we barely got a glimpse of the horns. But maybe as a musician my perspective is biased.

• 8)

• I just took a lesson with Drew, he was great

External Content youtu.be

you’re really good at this 😎

• I usually don't like "copy cats" but this is on another level ..... =O

And I guess more like how Allan played it (without hammer ons)

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

Edited once, last by Hoki Toki ().

• This one is good too, and with his own Allan inspired solo ... ( And a Kemper 8) )

Cheers !

• Beautiful piece of music ..... 8):thumbup: And some "stretched" chords :huh:

Cheers !