What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Cant get enough of TesseracTs new material at the moment. Its just astonishing.

• The only female fronted bands I like are Nightwish and Within Temptation. I don't see anything wrong with girl metal. Girls shredding on guitars on youtube are for young and old men who don't get laid though. Different with someone like Nita Strauss who is really talented. So how long time did it take you to realise it was a man? :D :D :D

I had a friend and his big brothers friend when he was really drunked deep kissed one on the dance floor. They tried to warn him but he refused to listen and found out with the pants down. :D :D :D

You sure it was “ a friend “ GearJoke 😂

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A case to be made for the greatest band ever

External Content youtu.be

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• 8)

External Content www.youtube.com

• 8)

Matteo just blows me away, hadn’t seen him use a trem like that before, stellar🤛🤟🏼

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Great AiC vibe 8)

• Pretty fat sound with a Fender amp and G&L strat. SD cool rails or hot rails?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Yeah love these Scary Pockets jams, that world where funk and electric jazz meets is the dogs buscit.

• I never really listen to music anymore. More like I study it now. And I like it better.

When music was fun.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• And now for some very fine quality jazz :

• I never really listen to music anymore. More like I study it now. And I like it better.

When music was fun.

Good tune and I do have the CD. But I guarantee there are 4 dudes out there somewhere that will cringe every time they see that video and wish it gone. Well, it was the 80s, ... now what did I do with my red pants?

• Yeah, yeah, the 80s. Some more memories here with heavy Kemper spotting... behind Charlie and on the side of the stage as well...

• The new Suffocation song is killer!

External Content youtu.be

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau