What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I miss live recording with an ensemble. The exchange and adrenaline made us perform and it came across. Glad to see this project. 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of my all time favorite players. Amazing home much he sounds like Phil on this.

Gary was incredible! ultimate feel and that tone...is that Greeny? tragically now in the hands of Kirk Wah Wah Hammett.

• Swapping pickpus yesterday, and as usual I put some soundtrack to help me stay calm

:)

So it ended I choose Bravehart (First time I listen to this)

External Content youtube.com

listen At 53:20..

Ain't close to Shreck???

External Content youtu.be

And also in some other points reminds me Titanic.

Have a nice week end people :thumbup:

• Do you mean Harry Williams copied James Homer? ;) I believe they are both inspired by traditional Celtic music

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• ^^ no no.. just saying that at some point I thought " Oh it finished and it started the Shreck soundtrack "

... talkin about Soundtracks, I got tickets for Harry Potter in Concert, for the 4rt year.

They tour theaters and they play Live while You're whatching whe movie on screen with just the dialogs audio track.

It's a strage experience cause they're so good that sometimes You risk to forgot there's a full orchesta Live and you just feel like beeing at cinema.

The Harry Potter™ Film Concert Series
    Experience the enchanting Harry Potter™ films on a massive screen accompanied by a live symphony orchestra, showcasing the iconic scores created by legendary…
    harrypotterinconcert.com

• Indeed Kellerblues and AdamMassacre1981 ...you can find the story of the Greeny Moore Les Paul well summarized here (incl. the prize going up from 300$ to 750k$ to 2m$). And the color is indeed way less intense than on the one in the video above. Gary had to sell it already in 2006.

Three Legendary Owners - The Greeny Moore Les Paul

I guess that one was the LP that inspired the studio signature model.. 2000ish not the greeny and not the BFG series. The Studio one...or maybe the prototype gibson did to be approved from him

I mean one like this

Gibson Gary Moore Les Paul LPGMLMNH1
    € 4999 · Acquista chitarra elettrica usata Gibson Gary Moore Les Paul LPGMLMNH1 Made in Usa inclusa custodia rigida
    www.pennemusic.com

• There are no magic guitars, just magic hands. When the hands are gone, so is the magic.

That is not exactly true. This is "magical"!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• In case it is unclear, the video of the No Hands player was not meant as pun but as how "magical" it is when you overcome limitations. That guy plays acoustic way better than me, and I'm sorry I was bitching about my trigger finger surgey after watching him. :thumbup:

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Many guitars, some genius and a Kemper

External Content youtu.be

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

Seen them live in Cologne earlier this year. Incredible band... so tasty! And Felix is for sure one of my favorite drummers. What a beast :thumbup: 8)

• Yes, a great band. Here is another a 70s Medley with Songs from Toto, Bee Gees, Pink Floyd, Kiss etc. And the other guitar player plays a Kemper :)

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112