[Choptones] Bogie IIC+ (Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+)

• Just Play Pack Demo :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy!
    Download here: http://shop.choptones.net/kemp…iles/bogie-iicp-just-play

• Hey Choppy,
    just bought the just play pack 1 hour ago. Loaded it and had a quick overview over all profiles.
    Many gems inside!!
    Have started my cubase and done a quick testtune with the chp-smooth lead profile.
    What you hear is first take played right out of the box. No tweaks, no eq, just the delay a little louder and tap tempo to tune. Hope you like the sound (some wrong and crappy playing in it, but it's only a quick first impression)

This pack is realy cool. Well done!!!!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi ChopTones.

Here's just faders up.
    Need to adjust a lot.
    But sounds great out of the box.

• The Angry Mark is the best for leads IMHO. With very few tweaks, I had the JP-2C Petrucci tone without any efforts.

One another quick tip, you can slightly raise the high shift in the cab...it brings more air (the tone is less polished). As Cab parameters are very sensitive. I advice to try by incrementing by 0.1 and so on... 0.1 can make a huge difference, mostly with headphones.

• The Angry Mark is the best for leads IMHO. With very few tweaks, I had the JP-2C Petrucci tone without any efforts.

One another quick tip, you can slightly raise the high shift in the cab...it brings more air (the tone is less polished). As Cab parameters are very sensitive. I advice to try by incrementing by 0.1 and so on... 0.1 can make a huge difference, mostly with headphones.

Hi Geraldo, as you know, i bought the just play pack too. Could you send me the tweaked angry mark by pm? I havent tweaked a profile from the pack right now but i will dive in at the weekend to create a petrucci performance with it.
    Cheers
    Frank

• Hey guys, i have really a lot of fun with your just play pack. Here is a little impro over the wither backing track from DT. For me the sound is awesome, also the silent part is played with this profile, just a nearly closed volume knob. Played with my white lady and it's pure fun to hear the majesty with this profiles.
    Again, thx! Very well done profiling. This amp rocks.

Hope you like it

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi Geraldo, as you know, i bought the just play pack too. Could you send me the tweaked angry mark by pm? I havent tweaked a profile from the pack right now but i will dive in at the weekend to create a petrucci performance with it.Cheers
    Frank

or share the settings here :)

• A new DT Cover! :D

External Content youtu.be

Enjoy!

• Man WTF, that IIc+ 009 preset on my black outs (2016 Loomis 7 string bridge pick up)
    JUST KICKED MY ASS man, i had to stop and post.

Thats the heaviest Black metal i have ever heard man WTF
    Sorry for the stupid review, but if you don't try 009 and play black metal, i have no sympathy for you
    ITS KILLER

WTF! THAT IS TONE.
    THAT IS KEMPER (and hail the Italians!! ) :thumbup::P:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Great playing Eltzejupp. Sounds very good.!!

Could you send me the tweaked profile (I have the just play pack as well) or write the tweaks?

Cheers

• :thumbup: You know who said that first! Ha, you know it...

Boogie II+ really is not the obvioues choice for Black Metal usually. But Choptones Boogie II+ somehow really has it: honest, woody, merciless tone to celebrate the Black Metal cult with necessary grandeur!
    It works perfect for recording (double tracking) for my doom project (with Black Metal influences), too. Everytime I come back to this profiles, it really KILLS (you are totally right!!)...

• You are so loved right now for mentioning that brother you have no idea.. :thumbup:
    i would of never gone to it and tested it otherwise...
    why cant i send him a virtual beer? DAM TECHNOLOGY

THANK YOU MAN. :)
    THIS PACK IS KILLER.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.