Tuning Pedal

• I am switching from computer based amp Simulators to kemper (kemper is in the mail).. One thing i was wondering.. I use the "Pitch Shifter" function of the software to allow me to adjust tuning without actually re-tuning my guitar (i use Floyd Rose guitars).. I realize it sounds a little better if you actually retune but i am just playing at home along with my favorite songs (that have all sorts of tunings)...

So my questions...

• Does the kemper have a "master" section where i can put a pitch shifter and do the same thing without having to have one per profile?
    • If not, is there a "real" pedal alternative that i can buy and use instead? I have seen several but none that are as simple as the digital one in the software (Where you can tune in cents and steps)..

Thank for all the help in advance )

• No, that was a theoretical question.. if you have one that has something in stomp A in the profile, what i you lock something else to stomp A. I read the manual and didn't see where it tells you this..

PS, sorry for the horrible spelling in my last post.. :)

• No, that was a theoretical question.. if you have one that has something in stomp A in the profile, what i you lock something else to stomp A. I read the manual and didn't see where it tells you this..

PS, sorry for the horrible spelling in my last post.. :)

Whatever is in Stomp A will be replaced by whatever you have locked in that slot, though not permanently unless you overwrite the Rig instead of saving a new version of it.