Got remote today some questions

• Hey guys , super excited got my remote and EP-1 today :thumbup:

I'm trying to set up the pedal to act as wah (no volume needed)

So got the pedal working (goes only to 117 instead of 127 ?)

Anyway , I can't get the wah to disable in bypass at toe (or even every other option) ? I have no clue what else is needed ?

I did program button I as wah , but don't see any changes ?

Also what are the second row leds for (1 to 5) .... morphing it is :)

Thx a lot for helping me out !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

Edited once, last by Roeffel ().

• OK quick update , the wah seems to stop but i thought it would be visible on the screen that it was being disabled ?

When using the switch as wel you can see that the wah effect is being enabled/disabled

So is it correct that bypassing the wah is not visible ? Only switching on/off the effect ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

Edited once, last by Roeffel ().

• hmmm , i'm going to suggest this in future updates ...in the meanwhile I connected the switch from the mission pedal to turn on the wah ...

I would rather disable the wah instead of bypassing it so it can be seen on the screen and led form the fx buttons

R

• Remember to calibrate the pedal in the settings menu. This could be why you don't see the maximum value of 127 at the toe position.

I pushed this button but nothing happened besides seeing the bar moving (although indeed not till the end) ?

• you only need to push the calibrate button briefly. Important is to sweep the pedal over the complete range. If the pedal does not deliver the full range you should check if the pedal has a pod that allows you to set the range.

• I just notice after one of the updates that my EP 1 was not doing full sweep. I will hold that calibration button all the way thru the sweep back and forth.

It always worked before, never an issue. I have been connected to my remote, also, I have my morph pedal and a volume pedal connect to the remote ( 3 pedals )

I disconnected my EP1 and reconnected to the back of the KPA itself , into pedal Jack 1&2 and all is working , back to normal.

Not sure if it's the remote jack , or what, but I haven't done anymore exploring yet. I also noticed there may be a connection issue on the pedal, so unplug and replug the cords into the pedal.

It should be doing a full sweep, and again, I hold the button down the entire time I am sweeping the pedal back and forth, it always worked for me in the past. Maybe I am wrong though , wouldn't be the first time :D

• It has been solved , no idea what went wrong , maybe not enough swipes ... now all is fine 0-127

Raf