Wah pedal, is there a way to set the "bypass sensibility"

• Hello, I'm experimenting with wah and exp pedal. I like the bypass @ toe/heel but I'm wondering if there's a way to adjust the bias that KPA use to detect if the pedal is at toe/heel.
    I find that sometimes the wah is still active even if the pedal is "almost" at toe/heel; it's often a matters of millimiters so that it seems to me that the pedal is at toe/heel (and indeed an human will probably tell you that pedal is at toe/heel), but the KPA might read that the position is at 99% o 1% and so it won't deactivate the wah.
    Also, when on stage, it might activate on his own due to floor vibration.

I could also live with bypass at stop but,,, how long does it takes to detect the stop condition? (I guess half a second or little more). Is there a way to alter this value?
    There's a song where I have to play a couple of notes with wah engaged and then go back to palm mute rhythm stuff very quickly, and I can hear the wah still enganged for the first couples of palm muted notes.
    Tempo is around 150 bpm. The palm mute is at 4 notes per beat, while the wah part is at 1 note per beat (4 notes in total) and, when switching from quarter to sixteenth, I can hear at least 3 or 4 notes with wah still engaged even if my foot is not on the pedal at all.

• I'm agree with your thoughts. I solved the most problems in my FCB 1010 with a curvature of the curve intead using the linear curve.
    But it would be great to short the curve at both ends a few percent. Can't be a big problem I think. Good input @Giallanon!

• I'll refrain from banging on about this for about the sixth time.

Suffice it to say that I keep suggesting a leeway / play / dead-zone area, selectable for heel or toe (or both), and specifiable in percentages, ideally in the 1->5% range, but I see no reason why the option of dialling in a greater region shouldn't be possible.

Old / corroded / worn-out pots often fail at or near fully-forward and backward positions. This option would solve such issues and save otherwise-necessary pedal upgrades.

• I'll refrain from banging on about this for about the sixth time.

Suffice it to say that I keep suggesting a leeway / play / dead-zone area, selectable for heel or toe (or both), and specifiable in percentages, ideally in the 1->5% range, but I see no reason why the option of dialling in a greater region shouldn't be possible.

Old / corroded / worn-out pots often fail at or near fully-forward and backward positions. This option would solve such issues and save otherwise-necessary pedal upgrades.

Please, do keep banging on about it! ;)