Kemper Krash

• My Kemper crashed when I was trying some tones from Rig Exchange tonight. The error said to take a picture and contact support. I didn't see an option to attach the pic when contacting support. So I'll attach it here and hope it gets seen by someone that knows what this means. I hit exit and it rebooted ok. I'm running OS Version 5.1.1.12825 if that means anything. Not too worried about it since it came back to life, but I figured I'd mention this. Thanks!

• Were you using RM when this happened? Or have you already down loaded the rig from the exchange?, there are a few bugs when having RM attached ATM, i would not turn your kemper off with RM in the usb port ATM, (close it first)
    i have seen it crash (RM) doing that too.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I didn't see an option to attach the pic when contacting support. So I'll attach it here and hope it gets seen by someone that knows what this means.

John, I think the way it works is that you're in effect creating a ticket that's auto-confirmed via E-Mail.

Later on, you're contacted by a member of the team, at which point you'll then be able to attach a pic to an E-Mail, and you'll have your conversation thusly. IOW, AFAIK, the site's service is only to create a ticket; you've still gotta stand in (a short) line, bud.

So, if you haven't already, create a ticket, man.

• Thanks guys, Yes I was just clicking on tones in Rig Manager at the time. Good to know.

I will create a support ticket and wait for the email reply so I can attach the pic. Thanks again. You guys are the best.

• Yeah its only RM on many things, i just updated to the latest.
    Until there is a fix, I disconnect RM mean time before and after firing up the kemper.
    So far so good :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• My Kemper crashed when I was trying some tones from Rig Exchange tonight. The error said to take a picture and contact support. I didn't see an option to attach the pic when contacting support. So I'll attach it here and hope it gets seen by someone that knows what this means. I hit exit and it rebooted ok. I'm running OS Version 5.1.1.12825 if that means anything. Not too worried about it since it came back to life, but I figured I'd mention this. Thanks!

could you please use Profiler OS 5.2 and let us know if the issue persists?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here