Out Of Time

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just a backing track. Messing around with Reason 9.5 beta, and ran out of tracks pretty dang fast (it's a logging version, so slooow and reasource hungry unlike the finished article hopefully), anyhow here's as far as I could get before my computer gave up the ghost.

• Thanks. Hmm, things are where they're supposed to be tuning wise, the clean part was recorded first immediately after tuning. Quite possibly bad fretting is involved, or it could be that the the chorus effect or the voicings, or maybe even the slightly pitchy sound of the melotron and pianet behind them that might make them sound out of tune, but they're just open sus and add 9 chords which I like for their weird atonality.

The bigger issue is just bad timings in there, there's only so much I can do with the buffer at 2048 samples (48ms input at 48k with roundtrip of 100ms).