How to stop Wah auto-on movement

• Hi there,

I have a Mission EP1 KP expression pedal that I am using for Wah. I have the click button in it set to turn stomp 3 (wah position) on and off when clicked, however the wah still turns itself off when no movement is happening when its set to on.

How can I set the wah to be on as soon as the effect is turned on, and have no auto-on/off on movement?

Thanks
    Tom

• Please check the pedal mode parameter in the wah edit menu. If it is set to bypass@stop the wah will be deactivated as soon as you take your foot of the pedal. If you want the wah to be on even if you do not move the pedal you should choose the "on" setting for the pedal mode parameter.

• Please check the pedal mode parameter in the wah edit menu. If it is set to bypass@stop the wah will be deactivated as soon as you take your foot of the pedal. If you want the wah to be on even if you do not move the pedal you should choose the "on" setting for the pedal mode parameter.

Thanks, I managed to work this out before seeing your reply anyway!

Whats peoples experience with the reliability of just having the bypass @ stop mode on, without a separate on/off switch?

• Thanks, I managed to work this out before seeing your reply anyway!
    Whats peoples experience with the reliability of just having the bypass @ stop mode on, without a separate on/off switch?

I tried it, felt it was a bit different. I stuck with it and wouldn't use anything else. It can be a bit weird if you're doing long, slow sweeps as your foot may actually stay still for a moment, causing the wah to switch off but it's a) something you can fix with a teeny bit of practice and b) something I hardly ever do.

• Whats peoples experience with the reliability of just having the bypass @ stop mode on, without a separate on/off switch?

I use this and and I like it. Minor problem can be if your pedal is "loose" it can activate on a bouncy stage. I solved it by tightening the pedal up a bit

• Ive got a Mission EP-1 KP, its not loose and doesn't activate by itself. But Im only playing at home at the moment so havn't tested it under live conditions.

However I like the idea of a single TRS cable into the remote and being able to step on it without clicking the switch.

• i tried the buton as well as the auto on feature ... with the button i assigned the wah to a fx button on the remote to see if its engaged .., because this was the only way to see if the button was pressed ok , i switched to the bypass at stop ! No hassles it works perfectly ! Too bad the led on the remote stays on , even when not being rocked ! So got rid of the xtra led on the remote !

HAve 2 mssions , one for leads and one for wah

I Love the way to switch to lead sounds , I push down the pedal and delay/reverb/amp volume/mids are being put in the mix ... so pedal is basicly going from 0% in the mix to 100% ! No more looking down to push the right button ! Love it

RAF

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp