New Official Mark Cameron CCV800 Marshall profile pack with clean

• Mods, I don't want to break any rules and you can lock the previous thread, I wanted to start a new thread for this. I hope that's ok.

We are offering a brand new profile pack of a one off amp Mark just did for a customer. This is an 80's JCM800 that was completely gutted and turned into an all point to point CCV, 2 channel amp.

We made profiles of both channels, High gain, mid gain and clean sound. In all you get 5 profiles!

First person to post in this thread as usual gets this profile pack for free.

Available for purchase now here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322677560379?

Price goes up next week. Get it now for 33 dollars.

First time customer of ours I will offer a special deal, you get the Aldrich, Pumpkin pack and this pack for a 100 dollars. Just message me direct here for payment info.

Clips here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Awesome J, ,Two mid gain, two high gain and one clean profile.....
    Now if only i could play guitar :D

Going to Bite!!! :thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• USE DEADLIGHT STUDIOS 1960AV CAB
    Beats all other cabs on FRFR
    do it prove me wrong...
    @Deadlightstudio

i am sorry and not sorry for shouting

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• J YOUR SKILLS, mean we can enjoy this in FRFR ALSO my brother,,
    look i am just saying dont fret to buy this because you dont have a cab man

Its [still sorry] killer in FRFR okay , you can run it even in headphones god dam it and it still sounds like the shitte ;) ...enough of my BS for now :D

Ash

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Just wanted to say thanks for the support all orders have been sent. Remember to like the OP of this thread if you guys like the profiles.

I am still offering all three amp profiles for first time customers for a 100.

• Would still like to hear these with a better recording...i know it's a tricky thing to capture exactly the "in the room" sound with mic's though.

I do have some more clips of the Aldrich some people did for me I will post.

We're just so busy that I don't have time to go back and record clips of already released profiles. If anyone wants to do one I would be forever grateful if you posted it here.

In the future I will see what I can do for future releases.

• If anyone is interested in buying Marks Modern mod profile you can get it before we officially release it by E-mailing me direct or messaging me here. It's a single profile and I'll do it for 22 dollars. Whne we officially release it it will be around 25 dollars or maybe more.

Its a 2204 JCM800 with a Modern mod. Just search Mark Cameron Modern mod on youtube as I don't currently even have clips of the amp or the profile right now.

• Sneak peak of our next profile. It's Going to be Mark's Jose High and Lo Gain mod in a 1969 Superbass. This Superbass is pretty much a plexi other than it has a metal faceplate but everything else about it is plexi down to the laydown transformer.

Best sounding amp I have ever owned and never thought I would get back. It originally was found in Germany and it had a Jose Master installed by Reinhold Bogner. Mark than just added his Jose mod to it and left Reinhold's work as well. It's a combination of a Cameron/Bogner mod.

• From now on, I will be sending a confirmation E-mail that you know you just ordered a Kemper profile and not a real amp and then I will E-mail the profile. I have at least once a month someone buy a profile thinking they are getting a REAL amplifier. I am serious, I thought there is no way I could make the listing anymore clearer but I guess not. Someone a few days ago bought one and is demanding a tracking number now.

If you want to avoid this just in the Paypal note put I know this is a profile go ahead and send it tom me.