[Tone Junkie] Tone Junkie Kemper Pack #2

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Official Tone Junkie Pack 2 features 55 profiles seeking to capture the sounds of some truly amazing amplifiers. Pack 2 offers beautiful full bodied American clean tones, tweed crunch, British chime, plexi grind and everything in between. Pack 1 features...

Fullerton B Breaker seeks to capture the sound of this 2x12 tweed monster. The front end is modeled after hi powered tweed twin with the power section brought down to 40 watts. Cleans are bold and full bodied, crunch vintage and chewy.

T Lore T-14 profiles this boutique 6v6 1x12 amp seeking to capture a tone fit for a Prince but with the addition of a midrange control and a fat switch these low wattage can go places a vintage spec could not.

Sir Beaver seeks to capture the sound of this boutique el-34 modern classic. These tones are classic plexi tone, little wing to eruption. Kuddos to you if you can keep from playing your favorite classic rock riffs.

Butter SD18 seeks to capture the tone of this el84 boutique classic. We've profiles the rhythm channel with and without the pull bright, and the lead channel. This amp does a nice variation of modern chime, with the pull bright it reaches into American territory and the lead channel is tight and can venture into modern rock.

HW Fawn seeks to recreate the sound of those classic chimer british EL-84 amps that fueled the british invasion. Here you get flavors Normal, Bright and Jumpered tones. These are totally Ace! (wink wink) P&W guys will dig this!

• Hi guys!

I really do appreciate you guys purchasing the packs! Sounds like there is a bit of hesitation to the $25 price tag. It is 55 profiles but I do understand. To say thank you for the loyalty here is 20% off coupon. Use code “Loyal”.

If anyone feels like “hey, what the hell!, I just paid full price!” PM me and I’ll take down your name and next week I can get you a one of the individual $10 amp packs we have coming out in a week as a freeby. Just let me know your order number.

Thanks guys!

• “65 lowman pack” seeks to recreate the sound of an all original 65 bassman with NOS RCA tubes. You get 6 profiles on the normal channel, 6 normal channel pushed with a klone. 6 with the bright switch on, 5 or 6 with bright on and pushed with klone. We also ran some of my favorite drives thru it. Like the KOT, OCD, Original V1 Marshall bluesbreaker and a tubescreamer just got fun. It’s probably around 35 profiles.

65 Princess pack seeks to capture the sound of an all original Princeton. It’s a really cool amp with a weird story, you’ll have to see the video. It’s about 6-7 profiles of various gain ranges. 6-7 more pushed with a klone, and a handful with some of my drives. Kot, ocd, original bluesbreaker etc.

I’m also working on a full pack for the match 30/15 and the Suhr Bella. Both of those are in pack 1 but so many people have been telling me how much they love those two amps I think it would be cool to put out some more setting, push them with some boosts and maybe do some different speaker choices.

• OK...when I saw the discount code for pack #2, I could not resist! I absolutely love the Fullerton B Breaker 2 profile!

Now, I', the proud owner of all three of your packs. I find almost all of your profiles to be usable sounds. I tend to like the cleanish to just edge of breakup profiles best and your profiles seem to cover a lot of that ground!

Are the "lowman" and "princess" profiles you spoke of above going to be single $10.00 packs?

Thanks again!

• its next week :D
    and I need a 8o Princeton and a bassman
    please don't let me wait too long :thumbup:
    im really enjoying all your packs
    they really are great, thanks
    and I love your videos , great playing, with wonderful sounds

• Hi Jonathan,

2 Very Nice Masterpieces you have made again :thumbup: Especially also including the drives - is an xtra treat !!!.... Keep up the Good work .. . I bought all your packs so far and they give the boot to a lot of other profiles

in my Kemper ^^:D

Both Lowman and the Princes sound Very warm and real to me - Top Notch again :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: