Volume & Wah set up help please.

• Hi guys I wonder if anyone can help. I'm new, ive just bought a Mission expression pedal, the kemper one. I have followed the instructions to set it up for standard use as volume and the upon click to use Wah Wah. The volume side is working fine but when i rock forward and click the switch it engages Stomp D where i have put a Wah Wah effect but when i then rock the pedal back and forth its still doing volume ? Any help would be really appreciated.

• Hi thanks for helping. The set up i have is this:

Output of the kemper footswitch pedal 5 is the TRS going to input one on the Mission.

Output 6 on the footswitch is a mono cable going to input 2 on the mission.

I assigned the Wah Wah to effect D.

Then went into the System settings:

On Pedal 5 i set:

MODE - PEDAL TYPE 1
    FUNCTION - VOLUME PEDAL

On Pedal 6 i set:

MODE - MONO SWITCH
    FUNCTION - SWITCH TIP - STOMPD ON/OFF

What happens is the volume is working great but when i engage the switch, it lights up STOPM D OK and i think i can hear that the wah was is having an effect but the sweep of the pedal is still controlling the volume and not the wah.

Its got me baffled, i watch a few videos on how to do it and followed it to the letter and its just not working.

HELP !!!!!!…….Please.

• And you already calibrated the WAH setting right?
    with latest OS? , try just the WAH on its own , let me know if it does not work
    i tried to switch what you had around but dont have a spare cable at home.
    I have the mission pedals too

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Start about 8:45

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you so much your solution was correct and its now working perfectly. Unless i missed it that video on how to do this does not mention that check box.....and from my experience it really rally should, that one little thing was the answer.

Thank you