Stuck Between Powered/Un-Powered Kemper

• I don’t see any way that the unpowered Version is “more versatile”

It has exactly the same outputs MINUS the powered one.

You’re simply giving yourself another option by choosing the powered versions.

• I have an unpowered toaster. I got an Electro-Harmonix 44 magnum poweramp, I use right-angle cables for its in/outs, and I veclro'd it and it's power supply inside the space in the back of KPA. I can fit it in there with the cables, so no need to remove it, and the power(kemper too)/speaker/instrument cables all fit nicely as well when they're rolled up.

I'm really happy with it period, but when I consider the price it's incredible. I run it into a Mesa 2x12 and practice in a garage with a very loud drummer, bassist, and other guitarist haha, and it is loud. We play Breaking Benjamin/In This Moment/Deftones/etc, and it easily keeps up and will drown everyone else out if I start to turn it up. I can't really see myself needing more wattage. I am super impressed with this little poweramp, anyone on a budget should give it serious consideration.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.