3 Things you would like Kemper to develop (and release) in the next month

• I must say i was a little worried and looked everyday since a long time (to me) looking for new stuff announced !!

i trust you schneidas so don't disappoint me, cause my vengeance would be huge !! :D

Ilke i said, no offense and if it does, sorry for that.

• I think that the fact that C Kemper hasn't shown much presence in this forum in the last time means, that there are things going on, instead of them making a holiday in the carribean. ;)

I also think, that it is wrong to "demand" new features, especially if they're for free. Bugfixes of course are another case. But you bought a product, for what it is and what it does. If there are new features and if they are for free, well great! If there are non, you still have everything what you paid for. Maybe companies should stop giving major updates to the customers for free. (bugfixes of course should always be free) People tend to be less happy about what they get for free, than what they pay for, profiles included...
    You are right about the performance mode though. Still, I rather wait longer and have a good solution, than having it at once and it doesn't work.

My 2 Cent ;)

• No prob MC!
    Ha! I take no offense... or rather seldomly :D

• The only thing I'm waiting for is performance mode & undo/redo.

CK never promised a PC Editor, so I'm not waiting for one.
    What am I going to do with a PC Editor that can't be done on the actual unit?
    Store your top 50 Profiles in Performance mode, done.

Today we plugged the KPA main outs (cabs off) into a Marshall EL34 50/50 poweramp into a Marshall cab with V30s...in stereo.
    It sounded, phenomenal.
    All the guitarists who only gig with tube amps played the KPA through this poweramp/cab setup.
    Every single one of them was blown away, they could not believe their ears...it sounded better than any other tube amp in the amp room.

Upgrades...what upgrades? :D

Btw, DO NOT play an 11R after playing the KPA..you will be very disappointed.

[Blocked Image: http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7848/kpa2.jpg]

• Unfair, badly said and not necessary, IMHO.... :thumbdown:

Agreed..but you can understand some peoples anxiety...A good start would the editor for pc & mac...oh wait i think Ive said this over 30 times now.. But in fairness the KPA is young, slick and has a great and bright future. I think we all have the gimme, gimme syndrome! With patience Im pretty confident the KPA will exceed most expectations :thumbup:

• I'd expect a PC editor. Naming profiles, editing profiles, sorting them, everything is a pain on the Kemper with it's existing GUI. That's ignoring the wear and tear issues.

Put it this way, sure you could walk from Stockholm to Rome, but if that was a trip you had to do frequently then why would you when we have so many other modes of transport available today? That's the KPA current GUI versus a PC editor. Sure you can do it all with the KPA GUI, but it's gonna cost you a lot in shoes and time. And I'm speaking as someone that likes the KPA GUI.

It's just that there are some things that physical knobs are best at such as adjusting your most commonly used parameters such as gain, volume, bass, middle treble, presence. And then there are things for which a keyboard, mouse and screen are far superior and quicker, such as text editing, sorting, menu and list exploring when buidling patches, file managing and so on. As with everything else, with GUI you use the right tool for the job.

Given that Christoph is quite well acquainted with PC editors for the Virus, as well as the fact that all of the competitors (even the low end ones) offer PC editors then I think it's highly likely to happen and it would be pretty disastrous if it didn't. I just can't imagine that Christoph wouldn't be busy working on this, credit the guy with some business sense please.

• I'd also love to have a Editor of some kind....for me especially, as profiling 200 patches, and renaming them all on the KPA has its toll!.. - but im the exception, becasue I think I have profiled continusly for the past 2 months pretty much..and still doing....*sigh*

In fact I cant sleep at night till I hear those invasion aliens!.

..err back on topic.

The editor will come, not sure its a hight priority for them currently though, think other things are. - Im sure CK and his team have there own project plan, and I think the editor will come after the footcontroller, as thats when it will perhaps be better used/synced with.

Its a growing company, so we can all wish, and want.. but what we get and when is out of our control, but least we know something is going on.