Just wanted give a HUGE thank you to Kemper Support & Kemper Americas Repairs Team (yes you Parker)

• I have to say I was pretty impressed with the customer service I received from both Kemper support in Germany but particularly Parker from Kemper Americas team. They replaced my Kemper that had a faulty input and all I can say is they just won me over as a customer for life! Thanks Kemper and thanks so much Parker! Package should arrive today. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):):):):):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Guitar & amp junkie from Ottawa, Canada

• Must be under warranty. They want like 700 dollars for the power module just for the part. Buy New everyone. No Used.

• I have to say I was pretty impressed with the customer service I received from both Kemper support in Germany but particularly Parker from Kemper Americas team. They replaced my Kemper that had a faulty input and all I can say is they just won me over as a customer for life! Thanks Kemper and thanks so much Parker! Package should arrive today. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):):):):):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Always good to spread good experiences! Glad they sorted for you!