• Hi All.

Some of you guys have mentioned about my tunes sounding like they should have vocals on them, well, in a shameless plug here's my bands brand new album recorded over the past year and a half which we just released today.

Now the producers among you will probably cringe at my production efforts and whilst i'm at the bottom of the production ladder in terms of qualifications and experience these songs in terms of production are the best i could do at the time. I'm only really posting so you guys can see that once in while i can co-write some nice songs.

I do realize this is a shameless plug and understand that the music wont be everyone's cup of tea. To anyone that listening to a track or two i thank you very much.

Have a brilliant weekend.

https://www.reverbnation.com/l…lbum/262453-silver-bullet

• Awesome thanks for sharing. Sounds great to me, you nothing to worry about with your production. Very smooth stuff.

The balance and choices you make tend to be personal taste, e.g. some people like vocals to be more forward, some further back, some like drums and bass to be dominant in a mix (me), others like guitars to take the lead, some people want dense wall of sound arrangements, others like sparse. So long as it’s what you want to hear on the radio in your car then you’re good, and this sounds radio friendly to me.

• Thanks for sharing that Joe. It nicely completes the view on your creative power and the stuff you put out. Great to hear some stuff with vocals on it and even better when some background vocals kick in like in "Walls". And hey, the band is doing great. I like the singer's attitude and for sure he heard his fair portion of Mr. Bon Jovi's stuff back then, right? Maybe a bit Billy Idol here and there in the verses. Anyway, that's a big chunk of cool rock stuff, well done all! :thumbup:8)

My favorite tracks if I may: Walls (just a very cool one), Firefly (you can't get closer to BJ than that), Get Up (best guitar solo)... :)

• Awesome thanks for sharing. Sounds great to me, you nothing to worry about with your production. Very smooth stuff.

The balance and choices you make tend to be personal taste, e.g. some people like vocals to be more forward, some further back, some like drums and bass to be dominant in a mix (me), others like guitars to take the lead, some people want dense wall of sound arrangements, others like sparse. So long as it’s what you want to hear on the radio in your car then you’re good, and this sounds radio friendly to me.

Thanks for checking it out Per. I'm hoping my next Liberty Fallen Album surpasses this one in terms of mixing etc. I'm learning of you guys every day

• Thanks for sharing that Joe. It nicely completes the view on your creative power and the stuff you put out. Great to hear some stuff with vocals on it and even better when some background vocals kick in like in "Walls". And hey, the band is doing great. I like the singer's attitude and for sure he heard his fair portion of Mr. Bon Jovi's stuff back then, right? Maybe a bit Billy Idol here and there in the verses. Anyway, that's a big chunk of cool rock stuff, well done all! :thumbup:8)

My favorite tracks if I may: Walls (just a very cool one), Firefly (you can't get closer to BJ than that), Get Up (best guitar solo)... :)

Thanks Deadman42, i passed your comments onto Ian who is the singer, he says thanks. I'm glad you liked it enough to have a few favorite tracks. Thanks for checking it out