My First Single Released And Its Guitars Were Recorded With Kemper!

• Massive sound, very nice mate! Well played, well recorded and well mixed I'd say... :thumbup:8)

Just for my taste the octaver throughout the whole song is a little too much. It would be a little bit more dynamic and ear catching if there were parts with and parts without it.

• Massive sound, very nice mate! Well played, well recorded and well mixed I'd say... :thumbup:8)

Just for my taste the octaver throughout the whole song is a little too much. It would be a little bit more dynamic and ear catching if there were parts with and parts without it.

Thanks man! That's actually a solid point, I'll keep that in mind.

• Congratulations on the release. Some really great riffle on here, nice clean playing.

I get the love for the octaver, here it gives it a little bit of a NiN and Audioslave feel. I think it's fine going all the way through as it's an instrumental and adds to the industrial feel. If you had vocals (that it's screaming out for) then I'd kill the guitars almost completely for those sections to add menace (and space).

• Very nice riffing, great recording \m/

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Sounds great!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Congratulations on the release. Some really great riffle on here, nice clean playing.

I get the love for the octaver, here it gives it a little bit of a NiN and Audioslave feel. I think it's fine going all the way through as it's an instrumental and adds to the industrial feel. If you had vocals (that it's screaming out for) then I'd kill the guitars almost completely for those sections to add menace (and space).

Thanks dude! I've been working on songs with vocals and I agree that the guitar should make room for them. Good points which I will definitely keep in mind. :)