Only you can't save the world

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All depends where the punctuation would go right?

Some Eno inspired random psychedelic chillwave stuff. I also wanted to see whether it was possible to gel rock and trap together towards the end and it actually went surprisingly well and became space-rock-ey.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All depends where the punctuation would go right?

Some Eno inspired random psychedelic chillwave stuff. I also wanted to see whether it was possible to gel rock and trap together towards the end and it actually went surprisingly well and became space-rock-ey.

Well i didn't know what "Eno inspired random psychedelic chillwave stuff." really was but now i do. I really like the ambient vibe as always and the drum beat through is just fab. Another great tune