New tune, Do you want my love

• Vocals are everything. There are only a handful of instrumental songs I can relate to; Satriani - Summer Song, Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover, Mason Williams - Classic Gas, etc. Vocals complete the song!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Sounds great bro, I agree with deadman and Bayou at the same time, I recently completed a bunch of instrumentals, something I have never attempted before, it's not as easy as some may think it is, very difficult keeping the listener (mainly myself haha) engaged, even with short pieces of music.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Per  deadman42  BayouTexan  deangersmith Thanks for checking out the track. I only stumbled upon a youtube clip of someone using vocal loops earlier this week so thought i'd give it a try. All of my tunes are really written hoping that some of them will eventually become songs, i'm not a good enough guitar player to wrote real instrumental tracks.

• i'm not a good enough guitar player to wrote real instrumental tracks. - sorry I have to laugh at that bro, your guitar playing is awesome, way good enough, waaay!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Yeah, that is definitely a case of needless insecurity Franjoe30 , sure anyone can learn and become better than they are right now but that doesn’t mean they’re starting out from a bad location, everyone gets imposter syndrome now and then. You really don’t have to worry about your skills.

• i'm not a good enough guitar player to wrote real instrumental tracks. - sorry I have to laugh at that bro, your guitar playing is awesome, way good enough, waaay!

Yeah, that is definitely a case of needless insecurity Franjoe30 , sure anyone can learn and become better than they are right now but that doesn’t mean they’re starting out from a bad location, everyone gets imposter syndrome now and then. You really don’t have to worry about your skills.

deangersmith  Per Thankyou so much for saying. Just to explain what i meant. I am now at a point in my life where after years of trying to be someone i am not i am now extremely happy with my guitar playing and songwriting ability and allot of this comes down to being inspired by the Kemper tones i use and the ease in which technology has allowed my to piece together and record my own tunes. I don't really call my tunes instrumentals as i don't see them as being like Joe Satriani or Steve Vai, they are more the basis for a song with vocals rather than a full blown instrumental track. The fact that all you guys have been very welcoming and encouraging to my constant stream of tunes has kept me inspired, not to mention hearing all your own music. I'll never be able to play like any of these guitar gods but i am absolutely over the moon with what i am able to do. Thanks again for the constant support and encouragement and inspiration

• Franjoe30 dude, you took the words right out of my mouth, exactly how I feel. Kemper opened up my playing when I bought one in 2017, really put me back into a zone that i was happy with and proud of the music I started making, I too will never be a Satch or a Vai or Malmsteen, I'll leave that up to them, and the million other prodigies on youtube, There's plenty of them to go around. I will however keep writing music that I like to hear and that has been inspired by life and the good music I have heard thus far, can't escape influences no matter how hard you try, and yes, this forum is awesome, really refreshing to get feedback in any from from likeminded and super talented musicians on here :)

Jimi Hendrix.

• Same here. And let me add: Personally I am not interested in virtuosity at all. Some of those great guitarists just don't create any emotion. Some chords, very rough but with a certain sound do. And this emotion matters... at least to me 8)

• spot on deadman42, sure it must be great to be as versatile and fluent in any style as a lot of these guys are, doesn't make everything they do great in my opinion, Gilmour crushes that theory hands down, as many others do. What an outstanding instrument the guitar is, we all have our ways of expressing with it, thank f it exists haha!

Jimi Hendrix.