Another great service experience

• So there I was at practice.

I had my Kemper with Camplifier 290 going to two Kabinets.

At a break I hung up my guitar on the wall, bent down and instantly got a bad leg cramp. I made a desperate knee jerk reaction and kicked the speaker cable on one of the Kabinets.

After getting up off the stage I saw that I'd wrecked the input jack on the Kabinet. DOH!

At home I took the back plate off and saw that there was a circuit board as opposed to plain wiring to create the series output. Hmmm...

I contacted Kemper, sent them pictures and Kemper USA got back to me in a day or two. I had asked if I could just buy the board.

Yup!

Less than a week later and here I am back in business!

Thanks Kemper, you guys rock!

• At certain times of the year I will get a severe cramp between my right small toes. Cover your pedals because I am putting down a new meaning for stomps! It's really bad when driving a car because I have to continuously stomp the brakes hard to kill the pain.

Good deal on the fix!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• At certain times of the year I will get a severe cramp between my right small toes. Cover your pedals because I am putting down a new meaning for stomps! It's really bad when driving a car because I have to continuously stomp the brakes hard to kill the pain.

Good deal on the fix!

Ugh!

Mostly just calf related for me. That would be nasty!

Cheers!