The Weaver

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A sort of 70s jazzy on cassette number tonight. Feeling slightly defeated after a long day so couldn't spend too long on this.

• Sounds very much like "A Love Supreme (alternate - take 2)" by John McLaughlin & Carlos Santana - very-similar vibe.

Something special I reckon 'cause... the vibe man!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks Monkey_Man and waraba !

Great vibe on that track Monkey_Man , I sometimes go back to 70s prog jazz sounds, I feel like if I ever make an album it will be a concept thing that’s meant to be some tape someone has recorded random snippets on from the radio over the years, overlapping so sudden breaks all over the shop, drops back to some weird stuff that must have been recorded on that tape a long time ago but sounds like summer. There will be bits of stuff like this then sudden jumps to full tracks, some sort of psychedelic music experience.

I actually have an arch top waraba my first guitar, an Aria Pro II is an slimline jazz hollow body, looks like a 335 but no through block so very resonant. I do indeed love it but it’s safely in its case right now, it was a gift from my dad after much pestering so although far from the most expensive it is absolutely my most precious guitar.