Locked sections (Input!) should still accept preset switches.

• Hi.
    As I summarized in the subject, it annoys me a bit that I have to unlock the input to change the preset. I can select another preset, but the values will stay the same. Since changing a preset is an internal change, it should apply even if the section is locked.
    This is not a major problem at all, but it should be easy to fix (assuming it isn't intended)

• Hi.
    As I summarized in the subject, it annoys me a bit that I have to unlock the input to change the preset. I can select another preset, but the values will stay the same. Since changing a preset is an internal change, it should apply even if the section is locked.
    This is not a major problem at all, but it should be easy to fix (assuming it isn't intended)

You're right, that makes no sense otherwise. Ill' keep it in mind.
    Timo

• Just unlock it and it will follow the presets

That's what I'm doing, but my point is that this shouldn't be necessary, because changing to a different preset is a conscious change that should pass through the lock.
    Not a dealbreaker at all, I just wanted to get the word out.

• That's what I'm doing, but my point is that this shouldn't be necessary, because changing to a different preset is a conscious change that should pass through the lock.
    Not a dealbreaker at all, I just wanted to get the word out.

But then it wouldn't be a lock... (I always lock my input because I never want to have that noise gate on, no matter which patch I use).

• I perfectly understand the request... I also use often two different guitars (with the same profiles) and every time I change guitar I have to press input, unlock, change input preset, re-lock...

• Good point. Browsing through different input (and other) presets should be possible without unlocking the input (or other) parameter first. That would be logical as currently you can modify the values of individual parameters (delay mix etc.) in locked sectons without unlocking them. Deliberate changes to locked sections should "overcome" the lock whether it is a change of individual parameter value or that sections preset.

• Good point. Browsing through different input (and other) presets should be possible without unlocking the input (or other) parameter first. That would be logical as currently you can modify the values of individual parameters (delay mix etc.) in locked sectons without unlocking them. Deliberate changes to locked sections should "overcome" the lock whether it is a change of individual parameter value or that sections preset.

Exactly, that's what I'm going at

• This is not a major problem at all, but it should be easy to fix (assuming it isn't intended)

The behaviour has been changed for the next version where you can load preset of a locked section (like the mentioned "input" section).
    Timo