All Profiles sound the Same Please help

• Yes. I am reading it. Just have not finished it yet. I figured out the 'autoload' on my own. One thing about the Kemper is it is not the most intuitive interface for a total newbie. As I progress, I see how it comes together and has a lot of logic to the interface.

And this is a good thing! It's because what you don't realize yet is how powerful the Kemper system is. I've had mine for two years now and I still don't have a full grasp on everything it can do. Using the RIg Manager software with it has made the Kemper much more understandable and easier for me to navigate.

BTW, some of us have read the manual at least 50 times and still ask questions. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Using the RIg Manager software with it has made the Kemper much more understandable and easier for me to navigate.

I have run into an issue with Rig Manager. I have not made a post about it because I have not fully studied it. Maybe someone here has seen it.

I spend 60% of my time swapping IR/Cabs. I have run into a bug where after swapping cabs and adjusting things, RM gets confused.

Once it gets confused, every time I select a different profile the profiles get over-written. So I can be editing a Marshall then select a Fender. And the Kemper will now have the Fender profile saved with the Marshall amp/cab and settings. So it says it is a Fender, but it is not. It is the Marshall. If I were to select every profile they would all get erased and set to the Marshall.

I never edit profiles STORED on the Kemper anymore.

I copy the profiles to a local folder and edit there. I have not seen this error when using the local folders. So the problem must come from having the Kemper trying to save settings to its EEPROM while you are switching profiles. The CAB/IR could be the culprit since it is a large amount of data to write.

• I have had no errors that you mentioned but when dealing with a database structure like in RM, I click my mouse a lot slower on command functions so they have time to sync with the profiler.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I think the Powered Kab is a great choice.

In the meantime if you get the output level from the Kemper low enough going into the Deluxe, and keep the volume on the Deluxe low enough to keep it from breaking up, and keep the reverb on the Deluxe at zero, and disable the Cab section on the Kemper you may have something not too terrible just for having fun.

Anyone happen to know what amp is used in the power kabinet, do they make it themselves or who makes it and if I went with the passive Kabinet what would be a good amp to consider and why? Thx

Edited once, last by bbheli ().

• Anyone happen to know what amp is used in the power kabinet, do they make it themselves or who makes it and if I went with the passive Kabinet what would be a good amp to consider and why? Thx

It is an Icepower module.

I use a Seymour Duncan Powerstage which uses the same module.