how to change profile while playing

• im getting a kemper soon and im a noob and trying to learn, lets say im playing a guitar part and its clean(like a metallica intro) then i want a distorted tone for the heavier parts how would i go about that while playing? would i have 2 different profiles, one clean and one distorted, and can you change between them with the foot pedal? or how does this work?

• you can change between rigs using either an inexpensive analog footswitch or the Kemper Remote or a MIDI controller that can send MIDI program changes or the required control changes on the Profiler Head and Rack models. If you own the Profiler Stage model you can use the dedicated switches on it to switch between the rigs or use MIDI.

• You can switch seemlessly between different profiles. Those profiles can also be set with whatever effects you want ( limited to 4 pre and 4 post).

You can have up to 999 rigs or 125 banks of 5 slots ( however you want to arrange them).

Oh and its very easy to navigate!

• You can also look into creating "Performances" with the profiler. That way you can have specific tones for things like intro, verse, chorus, verse, bridge, lead, chorus, outro, etc.

It might be overwhelming as a new user but worth the learning process.

For the Kemper in general, going from clean to dirty can be as easy as clicking on a OD stomp (in A,B,C, or D), clicking to a new profile, or morphing clean to dirty with an expression pedal. Or, use your guitar volume knob. And there are more options...

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.