Rig manager/profiler overwrites entire performance

• I know this has been gone over quite a bit before, but it is quite frustrating. I really try to study when somethings in focus in the rig manager, so I’m always aware what slots I am dealing with . I just don’t feel I can trust Rig manager not to overwrite things in performance mode. Yesterday I was going through a couple of performances and going to my local library copying a rig from the local library and trying to paste it into performance slots. the slots were in different performances, but never once did I press "store" but yet somehow by the end of my experiments, an entire performance was duplicated on the next performance number and erased the existing performance bank. How is that possible? Thank God I had a back up.

The problem is this type of behavior is so random and you don’t often realize it happened until you come back to the profiler at a later time, and a performance has been altered someway and it’s too late at that point. It’s impossible to create a bug report unless I videoed every single time I work with the profiler. It’s just such a frustrating shame.

• Hey man,

Excatly the same issue I'm facing!
    I really do not know how the Software Guys at Kemper think it is supposed to work.

I want to copy rigs from my library to my performance slot and it says i should switch to performance mode, which I'm already in!
    Next thing:
    I browse through some rigs and double click to play them. All of a sudden a different performance is dialed an overwritten!
    If I click to a different performance the programm suddenly shuts down...

It's really frustrating.
    Although I really love the Kemper I can't stand the rig manager. It's not very intuitive. Why does one have to switch between performance and browser mode?!
    I want a seamless editor which only overwrites any changes if I press "save".

• I want a seamless editor which only overwrites any changes if I press "save".

That's what Rig Manager does. It does not overwrite performances just like that. In fact, it can't. Please get in touch with support. We'll look at the log files and see if we can get more info this way.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I want to copy rigs from my library to my performance slot and it says i should switch to performance mode, which I'm already in!
    Next thing:
    I browse through some rigs and double click to play them. All of a sudden a different performance is dialed an overwritten!
    If I click to a different performance the programm suddenly shuts down...

It sound like you have the Performance in focus but not Loaded so any changes you make will apply to the actual performance which is loaded. I used to think this was a bug too until I discovered it was simply user error.

• I want to copy rigs from my library to my performance slot and it says i should switch to performance mode, which I'm already in!

It took me a bit to figure out that it thinks I am not in performance mode if my volume pedal is all the way down because the tuner pops up automatically.

- Chris

It's the second mouse that gets the cheese...