How to get rigs into performance

• There are several ways. My preferred option it to have two RM windows open and drag and drop between them.

The most important thing is that you must load the performance in the edit buffer not just highlight it. You need to double click and make sure the performance you want to edit has the headphone icon showing.

Then right click on the left side folder bar an select Open In New Window.

Now you can have one window showing the performance you are creating/editing and the other showing the Local Library with all your rigs. Select a rig and drag it to the performance slot you want. Alternatively, at this stage, you can select the slot you want to populate (say slot 3 for example) then double click the rig you want to load it with.

• I messed up a few times as well ... saving over slot 1 while not intended etc ...

Indeed look for the headphone icon to appear in the correct perfomance, watch the bar being red or green ... it all matters :)

ps : Burkhard it happened a few times that i got a message that you can only edit performances is performance mode although I was in that mode and not in browser ...

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Official Post

I messed up a few times as well ... saving over slot 1 while not intended etc ...

Indeed look for the headphone icon to appear in the correct perfomance, watch the bar being red or green ... it all matters :)

ps : Burkhard it happened a few times that i got a message that you can only edit performances is performance mode although I was in that mode and not in browser ...

Probably not while you dialed the BROWSE knob!?