Where do I download Rig Manager 3.4.38

• On the Kemper website I can not find the new Rig Manager 3.4.38.

Can someone please advice were to find it.. :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Burkhard

Changed the title of the thread from “Were do I download Rig Manager 3.4.38” to “Where do I download Rig Manager 3.4.38”.
  • I got .42 as well, but now Rig Manager can't see my Kemper Stage (with 10 installed). anyone else having this issue? I've tried different cables, hub or straight into the Mac... it just won't find my Stage. The profiles sound great, though!

• Todavía no puedo descargar Rig Manager 3.4.38 tampoco, tengo las opciones para beta indicadas pero, nada, no recibo ninguna beta, saludos de colegas de España

I still can't download Rig Manager 3.4.38 either, I have the options for beta indicated but, nothing, I don't get any beta, greetings from Spain colleagues

• I'm in the US. I also have no option to download 3.4.38 or .42 for that matter. I've got the beta things checked. I'd love just, like a straight download, which should have been the first thing they did.

• It's gone up to .43 now, but still no luck finding my Stage.

mangopositive if you've checked the beta rig manager option, it should notify you automatically. Have you tried to manually log for updates from Rig Manager's Search for Software Updates option?

mangopositive if you've checked the beta rig manager option, it should notify you automatically. Have you tried to manually log for updates from Rig Manager's Search for Software Updates option?

I did the manual update. Nothing yesterday. I guess it just needed to rest, as it just showed up.

The same problem. It's definitely a serious bug. KPS version 10.0.0.xxxxB and RM version 3.4.43, they were both latest edition,bug always shown "Scanning for PROFILERS..."

• No matter what I do, the latest rig manager beta that I'm detecting is 3.4.43, not 3.4.48.38. The Kemper OS is reporting as Public Beta 10.0.0.46731B though. And Liquid profiling seems to be active.

Edited once, last by bvrede ().

• Because the beta OS on the download page says it only works with .38, and I was confusing the numbering scheme:

PROFILER Operating System 10.0.0 Public Beta for all PROFILER models

USE THIS OS VERSION FOR ANY PROFILER™ MODEL

Rig Manager 3.4.38 for Windows® / macOS® and 1.4.0 for iOS® required!

Rig Manager 3.4.38 requires at least Windows® 10 (version 1703) or macOS® 10.14.