Factory Reset - sound issues

• Hi Kemper forum

So I’ve had the Kemper for a few years and not got on with it. Done posts before about it sounding like a blanket etc.

I’ve been using an orange terror 500 head into orange obc115 and with pedals. It’s been absolutely killing the Kemper. I lent the orange TB500 to a friend for a gig and it’s been damaged so whilst it’s in repair I need to use the Kemper for a run of gigs I have.

Put it on today, updated to the latest software etc.

Put on Darkglass Alpha Omicron and other pedals and it sounds naff through the Kemper. I cannot get a good sound out of it. Which seemingly is my issue.

Factory reset seems the best option and go again ? I can’t win with the Kemper and having it as a backup amp seems ridiculous but it’s the only option I’ve got for now.

Any advice around this ? I know I’ll loose my rigs on the Kemper but have these saved as Krig in a folder on the laptop.

• To add to this comment

I’ve got the same Ampeg profile on two channels. Same settings throughout.

One patch 1 pedals sound awful but clean sounds great. Patch 2 pedals sound alright but clean sounds awful.

How can this be with the case with the exact same settings, same amp profile etc ? Surely that’s an issue with the Kemper directly ?

• Official Post

You can open a support ticket and attach a PROFILER backup. I assume, we will find different settings.