Powering 2nd cab for Stereo

• Hi everyone. I am looking at this unit to hopefully power a second cab in the hope I can finally achieve Stereo.

Is this a cheap and efficient idea?

Laney IRF amp pedal 60w £189-00

For home use.

• The price I see that for is way more than £189-00. Regardless, it'll work but isn't ideal. That's an amp-in-a-box. Gain stages, two-channels, EQ, boost. That's all going to color the sound of the Profiler.

I'd look for a Class D amp, which is what the Powerkab and Powerhead/rack use. Same for the Seymour Duncan Powerstage models.

For the money, it's hard if not impossible to beat this: Harley Benton GPA-100 – Thomann United States (thomannmusic.com)

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Hi everyone. I am looking at this unit to hopefully power a second cab in the hope I can finally achieve Stereo.

Is this a cheap and efficient idea?

Laney IRF amp pedal 60w £189-00

For home use.

BTW I looked at this for a backup rig as its a great standalone pedal, but as mentioned not right for what you need.

Rufus - price is correct, its a bargain. I nearly bought one but went with the Blackstar Amped 3 as fly rig.

• V8guitar How do you use the Amped 3 as a fly rig? Amp for the Kemper or as a standalone? I've thought about getting one of these, but the lack of effects has put me off! Thought about the Amped 2, but the lack of programmable patches put me off that too! Need the "Amped 4", a mix of them both!

• V8guitar How do you use the Amped 3 as a fly rig? Amp for the Kemper or as a standalone? I've thought about getting one of these, but the lack of effects has put me off! Thought about the Amped 2, but the lack of programmable patches put me off that too! Need the "Amped 4", a mix of them both!

Its purely as an emergency mid gig backup and for rehearsals, both of which I can do without effects so as a standalone.

It has a clean, crunch, overdrive channels with boost which is enough for me.