Mattfig - 50% OFF SALE NOW ! Liquid Vibroverb / UBER ULTRA Added

• Mattfig

Changed the title of the thread from “MANY Liquid Packs from Mattfig” to “MANY Liquid Packs from Mattfig + Liquid Friedman SuperLead”.
  • There will be an announcement about this in the near future. :)

Hey Matt !

Looking forward to it :)

Just a quick question as its a personal preference of mine across [previously] Tonex and now back with Kemper:-

=> when you do your Profiles do you use a Load Box -or- do you Tap off a DI from the Real Speakers to get the real-speaker-impedance-load into the Profile being made (?)

All the best,

Ben

• Grates news Matt!

Waiting for the Hiwatt Gilmour/Page and Budda SD .... my all time favorite packs

Hi! When I make DI captures/profiles I keep speakers connected but take the feed from a reamp setup I use...

Thanks for your support! Lots of good things coming!! :)

• Digging this pack.

Thank you 👍👍

Yeah was just eyeing that one off, have a bit of option paralysis at the moment, maybe that’s the push I need 😄

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I'm a previous customer of the MattFig profiles. Like some of those for sure...pre LP treatment.

Bought the '71 Modded Super Lead LP pack. Is it just me or are the bass frequencies WAY too heavy? In comparison, I had a 76 Super Lead per Reampzone that I gave the post LP treatment too and the bass is controllable within the amp EQ...as it should be.

I'm hesitant to try others if they're all the same i.e. too bass heavy. I'd need to use post EQ shaping to get the low end mud out on the '71 LP pack. Maybe that's a feature of the Friedman mod, but it's not really worth trying to make it work by tying up a slot to EQ out the low end.

For clarity, this is on the DI profiles both using an Ownhammer IR and the Kemper Kab with Greenback imprint. Bass is too present in both scenarios.

• I'm a previous customer of the MattFig profiles. Like some of those for sure...pre LP treatment.

Bought the '71 Modded Super Lead LP pack. Is it just me or are the bass frequencies WAY too heavy? In comparison, I had a 76 Super Lead per Reampzone that I gave the post LP treatment too and the bass is controllable within the amp EQ...as it should be.

I'm hesitant to try others if they're all the same i.e. too bass heavy. I'd need to use post EQ shaping to get the low end mud out on the '71 LP pack. Maybe that's a feature of the Friedman mod, but it's not really worth trying to make it work by tying up a slot to EQ out the low end.

For clarity, this is on the DI profiles both using an Ownhammer IR and the Kemper Kab with Greenback imprint. Bass is too present in both scenarios.

I purchased the SL pack and haven’t noticed any bass heaviness to them. I’m only using the studio profiles and not the DIs.

• Mattfig

Changed the title of the thread from “MANY Liquid Packs from Mattfig + Liquid Friedman SuperLead” to “MANY Liquid Packs from Mattfig + 30% Off sale!!!”.
  • Mattfig

Changed the title of the thread from “MANY Liquid Packs from Mattfig + 30% Off sale!!!” to “MANY Liquid Packs from Mattfig- new DShirl!!”.
  • Classic and modern rockers!

24 Liquid Profiles made from a Friedman Dirty Shirley amp with 3 different 412s, 3 different 212s and DI!

Demos in link!

https://mattfig.bigcartel.com/…iquid-dshirl-profile-pack

Hey Matt !

Just a few very quick things.

=> the audio demo on your site doesn't *seem* to be working (?) maybe its the browser at my end but I haven't had this issue with any of your other audio demo's (?)

=> being a JTM based Amp ...how would you describe the differences compared to your "normal" JTM Pack ?

=> I presume the sale is over (?) no discounts for multiple packs of 2 or more (?)

Thanks,

Ben