Kemper Stage .... Custom Assigning "things" to the FSW's .... best way (?)

• Hey all !

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just about "there".

Excluding the Looper and Tuner, the Stage has 12 x main FSW's [incl Tap]

a => is there a video or tutorial on assigning what you want to each of these 12 x FSW ?

Also ..... I am reasonably OK with Midi PC and CC assigning so ...

b => if I want to go "full custom" is there a video / tutorial etc ....... describing how I can use Midi PC and CC to assign whatever function I want whichever of the 12 x FSW I want ?

Many thanks again,

Ben

• A - should be a video on the Kemper website but it’s actually so easy you won’t need it. Press and hold the effect on the Kemper. While holding this press the footswitch you want to assign it to. Job done. If you want to assign more than one effect to the same footswitch just repeat the process.

If you want the default status for the effect to be on or off just toggle the effect button to the correct state. Now save the rig.

B - I’m not aware of a midi video but haven’t looked. There is however a full standalone Midi Implementation manual in the downloads section of the website.

• you can assign a different function to the Tap, Looper, and Tuner switches in the system menu of your Profiler. You can also assign the on/off state of the stomps and effects to the 4 FX switches as well as certain actions like Freeze or fast/slow for the rotary speaker effect. The 5 rig/slot switches can either be used to switch between rigs and slots or to activate morphing or to control the looper functions. They are not freely configurable. You can find a detailed explanation in the reference manual that you can download from the Kemper website.

• A - should be a video on the Kemper website but it’s actually so easy you won’t need it. Press and hold the effect on the Kemper. While holding this press the footswitch you want to assign it to. Job done. If you want to assign more than one effect to the same footswitch just repeat the process.

If you want the default status for the effect to be on or off just toggle the effect button to the correct state. Now save the rig.

B - I’m not aware of a midi video but haven’t looked. There is however a full standalone Midi Implementation manual in the downloads section of the website.

you can assign a different function to the Tap, Looper, and Tuner switches in the system menu of your Profiler. You can also assign the on/off state of the stomps and effects to the 4 FX switches as well as certain actions like Freeze or fast/slow for the rotary speaker effect. The 5 rig/slot switches can either be used to switch between rigs and slots or to activate morphing or to control the looper functions. They are not freely configurable. You can find a detailed explanation in the reference manual that you can download from the Kemper website.

Many thanks !

I *was hoping* that unused / blank / empty Performance Slots could be re-assigned or manually-midi-assigned to something else .. but clearly no .... not yet at least ... hint ... hint ;)

Ben