Wanting to Purchase a powered Kemper with Kemper Cabinet

• Not sure if it comes loaded, but its on Rig Exchange by HAYS.

I do remember that one, I'll check it out again. Try the /13 I'm talking about and see if it "beats" it. I recall there's 2 in factory content, it's the lower gain one. Sorry I'm getting off topic again.

• I do remember that one, I'll check it out again. Try the /13 I'm talking about and see if it "beats" it. I recall there's 2 in factory content, it's the lower gain one. Sorry I'm getting off topic again.

Off topic? Huh? What were we talking about? ;)

Will do - FYI on the Champ. The cab stinks, so I pair it with a 12" Jensen (think Deluxe Reverb) or a 412 Marshall with Greenbacks. Both work for me. I also stick a treble booster in X, tone at 4 to 4.9, mix to taste (super low, usually. Right now its at 10% and does just enough to my ear).

I'll definitely check out the /13.

• Off topic? Huh? What were we talking about? ;)

Will do - FYI on the Champ. The cab stinks, so I pair it with a 12" Jensen (think Deluxe Reverb) or a 412 Marshall with Greenbacks. Both work for me. I also stick a treble booster in X, tone at 4 to 4.9, mix to taste (super low, usually. Right now its at 10% and does just enough to my ear).

I'll definitely check out the /13.

Yes I recall when i used it, the cab sounded like a 8" speaker and I subbed it. Thanks for the details, I'll try it. Bet you'll like the /13, it's beautiful.

• Not sure if it comes loaded, but its on Rig Exchange by HAYS.

There are three of them. One super low gain, one @2.5 and one @3.5 I really like the one @2.5 with the way you suggested, I like a tiny amount of smooth drive in my clean so it doesn't "spank" and "flap". Was having a blast jamming on it. It IS good.

I implore you to try the MB-/13 JRT915 84 3. Please let me know how you think these compare, everyone's different. I still think the /13 is the best I've tried.

• There are three of them. One super low gain, one @2.5 and one @3.5 I really like the one @2.5 with the way you suggested, I like a tiny amount of smooth drive in my clean so it doesn't "spank" and "flap". Was having a blast jamming on it. It IS good.

I implore you to try the MB-/13 JRT915 84 3. Please let me know how you think these compare, everyone's different. I still think the /13 is the best I've tried.

Im gonna try that one!

• There are three of them. One super low gain, one @2.5 and one @3.5 I really like the one @2.5 with the way you suggested, I like a tiny amount of smooth drive in my clean so it doesn't "spank" and "flap". Was having a blast jamming on it. It IS good.

Really glad you like it!

I'm definitely going to try the /13 out. Probably later today. I'll report back.

• Well what do you think? Curious.

So I finally took the time to sit down with the profile and play. I really dig it.

I swapped out the cab, but other than that left it pretty much alone. Very snappy and isn't nearly as fussy about gain pedals as the '67 Champ.

Sounds best with just a bit of hair on it. :)

• One word from... experience: spend some quality time learning both units, that are capable of great things.

It's like driving a car: the better you know it, the more the fun... and your performances :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/