Mon Out Headphones

• Hi, currently I use headphone out for my IEMs, problem is, I don’t really want full fat Main outs in my ears, why ? on stage I don’t need the bass muddying up what I hear in ears, there’s enough present coming from the PA/Sub

So options;

I’ve started sending MOD OUT to FOH and then using a Studio EQ in the last stereo effect slot. That way I can tweak the eq to taste in my ears without affecting Main out.

Problem?! Well I effectively lose 2 stereo effect slots, not good!

Option 2

Start using MON out for my headphones , as MON out has its own dedicated basic 4 band EQ.

Problem? weirdly the sound in ears would fade in and out like some phase issue?! I’m just using a simple 2 mono jacks to 3.5m stereo adaptor. even weirder, if I take out 1 of the mono (MON OUT) jacks and just touch say another output on the Kemper Stage chassis it’s all good?!?!!?!?

Would be great if Kemper had the option to choose the source of headphone out! All other outs , you can choose, but headphone out is always Master stereo

Or an eq on headphone out would be awesome!

Any clever ideas welcomed 🙏

• Listening in. I have a similar challenge. My guitar sound needs a -4.5 db shelf at 4.5khz to sound the best in my IEMs. However I want the full signal going to the other band members.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• "option to choose the source of headphone out! All other outs , you can choose, but headphone out is always Master stereo"

Agreed. It would open up the most accessible user output jack for more uses. I'd suggest add it to the "Feature Requests" thread. If you keep the request post clean and concise the Kemper team have traditionally been pretty good at looking into it.