Liquid Profiles-Update

• AM I the only one who is waiting for the official release of LP? (..not Beta..) ? I don't have a thumb drive to "Back up" anything (..I've never had to use when doing updates..) and I don't record using USB, just a 1/4 guitar cable intot he front of my Presonus Audiobox into my Mac (11 year old Mac..) Loving the sounds of my profiles, but would like to experoience the "realistic" tone controls, etc... I think the fact that I'm not tech savy AT ALL, and I've already tried to do this update (..yes, update to 10 . whatever and updated the rig manager...no luck..I'm sure it's me....) I get discouraged and end up not doing the update and just palyiong my profiles.. I've watched numeroud vids on how to do it, still don't get it. Not looking for someone to explain "how to upload the beta" version, just wondering if anyone else shares this frustration and wondering when the OFFICAL LP wil be released.

• Its been in full release for nearly a month:

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Its been in full release for nearly a month:

On it!! Not sure how I misse dthis... Im not on the forums a whole lot..I have a buddy that lives on here and usually updeates me..so much for that! Thansk!