About live performance mode

• hi,

I'm on channel 1 in the live performance. While playing, I turned on delay and switched to channel 2. When I go back to 1, delay is on. Where can I change this? The saved version of channel 1 has delay turned off.

Thanks.

• Also worth noting, at least on the rack version (cant comment on the stage) if you enabled/disable an FX then move to another slot using the cursor keys on the rack it retains the state of that FX slot (on/off) if you got back to it using the cursor keys. All without rig manager not being connected.

I forgot about this when i experienced this again the other day, whereas recalling another slot using the remote (or an external midi command) will restore its saved state and ignore those FX on/off alterations you made (unless of course you saved it as such)

• Also worth noting, at least on the rack version (cant comment on the stage) if you enabled/disable an FX then move to another slot using the cursor keys on the rack it retains the state of that FX slot (on/off) if you got back to it using the cursor keys. All without rig manager not being connected.

I forgot about this when i experienced this again the other day, whereas recalling another slot using the remote (or an external midi command) will restore its saved state and ignore those FX on/off alterations you made (unless of course you saved it as such)

I didn’t know this but it make perfect sense as it is applying the same “must be editing” logic 👍

• If connected through wireless using Rig Manager iOS app, does the kemper still act as if it is directly plugged into the full rig manager program as far as the way it saves the entire bank? I ask because the iOS rig manager wireless seems more of just a control app and it doesn’t have full flexibility the full manager has so I didn’t know how Kemper would interpret changes when done via this method.