saving

• Help.. So just like i always do, i went to Rig exhange and dragged a rig onto the local library. I then hit store and it is playing on my kemper. when i try to favorite it it wont appear but is in my rigs. why is tyhis giving me a problem. this time. or better, maybe i have done something different. but hoew do i get a rig from "all rigs" to a favorite? Thanks

• basically what is fastest way to take a rig and make it a favorite. i swear that this machine sometimes just decides t not to work as advertised and then later does what it s supposed to without any reason... holy cow. this wastng time does not help gig prep..

• You should be putting your rigs in Performance mode for gigs not Browser mode.

Using Rig Manager, you simply click on the Favorite field and a white circle with a star will pop up. You can then sort the list by Favorites.

On the Kemper screen in Browesr mode, press button above All Rigs and select Favorites.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• that was working andf now it doesnt do it but only with one rig. the others yes but just this one. and i use poerformance but i also look for new rigs and favorite them and then when i am ready crerate performances. The thing is i grabbed a rig from online. despite the other rigs io put easily into favoritesd this one will not go. so i ended up going to Rig button and favoriting it . But it was being uncooperative. Sometimes things just dont work. But i thought if u herld the store button there was a quick way to favorrite? And for me i load the rigs i use into Favorites and then i can mix and match rigs in poerformances withojut hunting through all the rigs on my kemper. is that a bad way to do it? im open to suggestions

• just did it. much apporeciated. may be stuopid but fastest wyay to delete favorites? sorry to ask stupid questions but i learn from doin not reading. thats why i shyd away from profilers for so long

• the answer is literally in the next sentence in the same chapter in the manual.

You can manually flag (or unflag) Rigs as “Favorite” in two ways:

• Push the RIG button for about two seconds on the home screen in Browser Mode.
    • Push soft button Favoritein Rig Settings.
  • yeah well when i press the rig button like always for 2 to 3 seconds nothing happens. thats why i asked if the lock had anything to do with it.. It seems like the Kemper randomly decides if this function is availAble. So i turned it off and and on and reopened the machine and it worked. This has ben the theme . The rig manager locks up, the buttons seem to function when they feel like it and all updates have been done. So it "literally". didnt' work. And you dont' have to be sarcastic. Im trying to learn this thing. i've had a brand new remote cable gone bad, and spent another $50 on a replacemetn with poor support, and i come here for answers when i cant find them. Sorry but i spent a week trying to figure out why my foot controller didn't work only to find out it was the cable and not me. Then this thing randomly doesn't work and its far from intuitive. You spend time loading Performances and the volumes are all over the place, no leveler. So pardon me. Im not an engineer .. Im a customer. And i get alot of exposure. So keep attacking my intellect. Thats good for business.

• yeah well when i press the rig button like always for 2 to 3 seconds nothing happens. thats why i asked if the lock had anything to do with it.. It seems like the Kemper randomly decides if this function is availAble. So i turned it off and and on and reopened the machine and it worked. This has ben the theme . The rig manager locks up, the buttons seem to function when they feel like it and all updates have been done. So it "literally". didnt' work. And you dont' have to be sarcastic. Im trying to learn this thing. i've had a brand new remote cable gone bad, and spent another $50 on a replacemetn with poor support, and i come here for answers when i cant find them. Sorry but i spent a week trying to figure out why my foot controller didn't work only to find out it was the cable and not me. Then this thing randomly doesn't work and its far from intuitive. You spend time loading Performances and the volumes are all over the place, no leveler. So pardon me. Im not an engineer .. Im a customer. And i get alot of exposure. So keep attacking my intellect. Thats good for business.

there is no sarcasm in my response. I only quoted a sentence from the manual that literally was the next to the one I posted before.

• sorry then, itsa very hard for someone who has used tube amps his whole life to try and understand ther logic of the Profiler. Its also worse because i have had teh poroblems. So i sometimes am noit sure if its me or the Kemper that is not working. So pardon me . Im noit a computer guy, and im getting there but as stupid as my questiojs seem they sure are important to me and frustrating. My apologies,

• A digital device like the Profiler has a certain learning curve and it sure can be a bit overwhelming at times.

A great resource for learning how the Profiler works is the tutorial videos page on the Kemper website.

Most of these videos are rather short and concentrate on a single subject so you can pick the ones you are interested in.

Video | Kemper Amps

• thanks i will usde tghe link you sent me . and yes, the Kemper is connected through USB to my Mac and has the latest updates installed ( im prety sure. IM bad ewith computers and have been a Marshall user over 40 years. Im new to technology but when i hooked uo the USB, the Kemper seems to have updated itself which took quite a few minutes. Then the remote was intemittent. I weas told to buy a new cable and it was left up to me to determine if its the cable or the Remote itself . SO i spent. $50 which i lose, and this is to test to see if its the problem.. . Sometimes when i morph w the pedal (learned on video how to program) it is morphing but the display in ther rig manager doesnt go from red to blue, however the morph feature will still work . So i reboot , which takes like a minute, and then it usually brings the display back in coordination with the pedal. And the whole time the Rig Manager may lock up randomly, or loses my Kemper even though im on my 3rd usb connector and it works wit😳h every other device in my studio. So bottom line im wasting hours troubklew shooting instead of practicing for gigs and im getting frustrated and i just dont know what to do. Then i come here for solutions and get told i need to read manuals when the things that are happening are abnormals... So i, try t😳he lini and thanks. I really love the machine just wish i knew wha was wrong..