saving

• thanks i will usde tghe link you sent me . and yes, the Kemper is connected through USB to my Mac and has the latest updates installed ( im prety sure. IM bad ewith computers and have been a Marshall user over 40 years. Im new to technology but when i hooked uo the USB, the Kemper seems to have updated itself which took quite a few minutes. Then the remote was intemittent. I weas told to buy a new cable and it was left up to me to determine if its the cable or the Remote itself . SO i spent. $50 which i lose, and this is to test to see if its the problem.. . Sometimes when i morph w the pedal (learned on video how to program) it is morphing but the display in ther rig manager doesnt go from red to blue, however the morph feature will still work . So i reboot , which takes like a minute, and then it usually brings the display back in coordination with the pedal. And the whole time the Rig Manager may lock up randomly, or loses my Kemper even though im on my 3rd usb connector and it works wit😳h every other device in my studio. So bottom line im wasting hours troubklew shooting instead of practicing for gigs and im getting frustrated and i just dont know what to do. Then i come here for solutions and get told i need to read manuals when the things that are happening are abnormals... So i, try t😳he lini and thanks. I really love the machine just wish i knew wha was wrong..

Understood mate. I'm sure support will assist in sorting out the issue!

• I weas told to buy a new cable and it was left up to me to determine if its the cable or the Remote itself . SO i spent. $50 which i lose, and this is to test to see if its the problem..

I do not know who told you that but if a cable is faulty during the 3 year warranty we will replace it free of charge and not leave it up to the customer to take care of it. If you bought a spare cable from our online shop and that did not fix the issue you can return it for a refund.

• DonPetersen

Changed the title of the thread from “FRUSTRTATED SAVING TO FAVOTIRES” to “saving”.