Unpowered toaster output options / powered kabinets

• hi

I have an unpowered kemper toaster and two powered kabinets which I'm looking forward to using.

A couple of questions have come into my head..

1- is it possible to play through the kabinets in stereo and at the same time as through Studio monitors at the same time? I'm not entirely sure why I would want to do this other than create a wall of sound but it could be fun.

2- using the 2 kemper kabinets, it is possible to create the doubling / thickening effect somehow by having a very slightly different signal to each of them. I have this idea in my head that that would sound awesome in the studio.

And If anyone has some other cool way of setting up the kemper and kabinets, feel free to give me some advice please.

Thanks

• 1- Yes. Use Monitor out for left, and Direct out for right to the Kabs. Use Main out left and right for the studio monitors.

2- You'll get stereo effects/ping pong delay etc. but you can't send different rigs/speakers left and right.

• Monitor L + R for the Cabinets and Main Out L + R for the Studio Monitors......where is the problem?????

The Kemper Head has only 1 monitor out, you need to set the direct out to main right if you want to have stereo monitoring. I believe this was the question

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better