It looks like Profiler Player is coming...

• Just read the manual. Only 2 effects before amp stack. Delay and reverb after the stack. Probably good enough for most. You can always add real stomps before the Player. Lack of effects loop, but I find the effects in the Kemper to be great. Those not so great can go in front.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• The whole point is to use your phone or tablet. Especially live.....what's it matter?

For me it really matters, I use the screen of the Kemper Floor a lot during performance, I can see Phone/Tablet for editing, but performance wise I'd really want the UI to know where I was.

I'm glad people are stoked on this but it's not for me, it's too compact. I was hoping for a Floor + Player & output functions, basically the bottom half and back panel of the stage, without all the editing buttons.

• interesting to see a full size 1/4" headphone connector. i wonder it this doubles up as an independently controllable output?

I think the smaller 1/8" on the stage was a poor idea, given the rack had the more "professional" 1/4" connector.

Maybe Kemper re-thought about it on this new unit?

Whatever, i think these units will sell very well indeed.

Wonder if they take wireless midi so the user can expand on more than 3 foot-switches?

mmmm gas....

• G String

Closed the thread.