multi performance mode

• Hello to all Community, I play guitar in more bands and the problem is the modification repertoire every day,

so instead modification order performance or modification the same or to create a new for new project, I ask to Kemper if is possible add a new modality performance...

Now I try to explain ... instead over 100 performance only 20 performance... and for each performance and each button like 1.. exc exc add double function ...so performance1...button 1...rig=X then ... re push

button 1 with tempo 0.5sec... rig=Y... a the end we have 10 rigs for each performance... all these word to explain ....may be if we have more rigs near one to one if too easy organise a few performance to compare over 100 performance... but now to check for example 40 rigs in 4 performance we need a big display to read rigs managment... Top should be tablet android with kemper and in one page show for example 4 performance and all 40 rigs ... and again have modality drag & drop to move & management all rigs... when I go to play in the Show will have the same situation like Kemper , remote, cabinet... exc exc.. and one

tablet turn on with read 40 grafic block with plan rigs... so.... chose is easy because I can read on big diplay all my prefer sound... and is to speed find and change rigs...(target) :) (only 4 performance)

• Ciao Roberto :)

There are two possible options ss of today I am aware of (and use).

One is to create consecutive lists of performances. For example perff. 1-35 = Band 1, 40-70 = Band 2 and so on.

The other one is to save different backups for different bands and restore the one I need that night.

Certainly not what you are asking, but hopefully inspirational :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/