Powering the Profiler Player from a CIOKS DC7

• I guess many are making plans about a new, small travell-pedalboard with the Profiler Player. I wonder how I get the power supply for the Player and also for a small poweramp-pedal. If I add two 500 mA outputs together it is still way below the 2A that I calculate from the 24 Watt/12V recomendation in the manual of the Player.

Having watched now this video from CIOX

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I wonder how far it is possible to undergo the manufacturer recomendations of current for the power. Do you have any experience with that? I don't own a Player yet so I can't do a measurement myself. And I have no expertise on how safe it is to run it with less Amperes.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Another alternative:

Cioks SOL

3 x Cioks 8800 parallel cable

Powers the Player and leaves one 9-18v 6w socket for another device.

Personally, I use the Cioks DC7 and CRUZ adapter. Cioks products are as close to perfect as I’ve ever seen. They do exactly what is advertised, with near-perfect build quality, compact dimensions and great esthetics.

The SOL is a lot less costly than the DC7+CRUX or DC7+3x 8800 cable.

• you need to add the Crux module from Cioks to the DC-7 to provide sufficient power for the Player.

alternatively you can use the extension port of the Palmer PWT 06 IEC.

Would the Crux need to be in the 9V or 12v position? Also, which of the attachments would I use from the Crux into the Profiler Player?