Kemper Stage Wi Fi

• Hi,

got a new Stage and have problems with Wi-fi connection.

I try WPS Button on my Fritz Box and then WPS on Stage. I disconnected all other lan devices and repeater.

Next step i Type my WiFi Network in ssid and Password.

No connection.

Pls. Help

Music Man JP 6-String/Piezo Pearl Redburst, Kemper Stage, Kemper Power Kabinet

• I Download Kemper rig manager for Android.

Access Point is only for Mac. Tried it nevertheless and get a connection. But If i Connect with the Stage via qr Code i disable my wifi

• Official Post

I Download Kemper rig manager for Android.

Access Point is only for Mac. Tried it nevertheless and get a connection. But If i Connect with the Stage via qr Code i disable my wifi

Access point mode is for iOS and Android OS / Fire OS / MacOS / Windows. An Access Point IS a Wifi network created by your Profiler. Once you join it with your Android device, you cannot use the other one (for instance the one you build using your wireless LAN router) at the same time.

If you want to incorporate your Profiler into an existing wireless network, Access Point mode is not the way. In this case, you need to join your existing network with the Stage.

• These convoluted connection issues are why I just returned my Profile Player. I have a stage and can sometimes connect over wifi to use it. It's not super stable, and I'm already running a few apps on my iPad during shows anyway so I don't use it. I thought maybe they would have corrected these issues with the Player, and lo and behold. Nope. I was never able to connect to it. I turned it on, fiddled with it for about an hour, and said, this is silly. There is no way I can trust this in a live situation. In process of returning it.

• Okay, i get a connection via accesspoint. i forgot to put in the password.

But how can i connect via wifi?

I switch to only 2,4ghz, i disable all lan connections on the fritz box.

My doubt is the wps button on the stage isnt acitvated

• knock88:

generally the procedure is:

- press WPS button on the Fritzbox

- press WPS button on the Stage

and the connection should be established (note: this can take a while... and if it doesn't work on the first try, maybe try again)

please contact support if it doesn't work out for you

• Solved the Problem with Kemper Support.

In System Menu Page 1. I change the name of the Kemper under edit Name.

I reset the WiFi Chip. Now i can Connect via ssid. WPS doesnt Work,but its okay

Thx

• The WPS button doesn't seem to work for me. Pushing the button doesn't seem to trigger anything.

Unfortunately SSID and password is no option due to limited choice of characters in the Kemper.

Any recommendation?

Possible bug: the kemper stage isn't displaying all of the SSID characters... not sure if this has anything to do with it.

• same issue for me - not all characters are listed on the Kemper. Hopefully there is an update coming. For those that insist on WPS, I would not recommend it. All of these characters should be made available on the Kemper !@#$%^&*()_+-=:;"'<>,.?/|{}[]